low level Servers

Am I the only one whose server constantly has lvl 40-50s in the top 20? Also is this a good or bad thing? on one side its easy to get quite high as a lvl 45 myself. however im worried about not having much competition long term. anybody else have a server like this?

Replies

• From what I can tell it seems that server groups are based off of when you started the game. You could get an easy group where not a lot of people stay that active, or a lot of purely FTP players...or you could get the other extreme. I'm guessing, though, that if a particular group was too stagnant or primarily stayed at an underperforming level they'd move accounts around, or do something.
  • They've gc/ea have already commented saying they haven't nor do they plan any movement/mixing of shards (servers)
  • Am I the only one whose server constantly has lvl 40-50s in the top 20? Also is this a good or bad thing? on one side its easy to get quite high as a lvl 45 myself. however im worried about not having much competition long term. anybody else have a server like this?

Want to trade? Everyone on my server is maxxed level 60 all purple 6/7* toons. That said, I always finish top 10 and got #1, 3 days out of the last 7.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Don't ask questions man - just be happy :) There are just by random luck, varying levels of competition on servers. Just make sure you're on the forums asking about meta on other servers because the only downside I could see is a widespread meta on more competitive servers catching you in GW if you run up against those teams from other servers...you could be getting #1 for weeks in a row but be way behind the true overall game's meta builds and toons. You'd possibly be unprepared to face these teams in GW. That's the only downside I can see to being on a slower moving server. Enjoy all the treasure!
  • Enjoy it while it lasts, it's a good feeling :) I topped out at #3 but now I can only hold 20's-30's as the P2P players rise higher and higher in level/gear. Used to be that the 1-10 slots were occupied by 50's, now all 60's and up
  • shimmy
    200 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I'll trade you.

I only use the 5 free battles a day and finish in the low 100s but lately I am having to fend off dropping over 200. My team is right now level 60, 4-6 stars and all elite gear, 18.8k and everyone around me is the same or more. Generally more.

Yesterday I got to I think 78 in the morning, saved 2 or 3 battles knowing full well I'd drop throughout the day and was down to 130 or so in the hour before the prizes and finished at 98. Today, I got to 115 this morning and am now at 176 with 2 battles left and fully expect to drop below 200 before 1800 EST.

Ridiculous there can be such big swings (and I feel the same way whenever I gain dozens of spots after a few fights) but hey, that's the arena mode. Can't even count on the AI to defend your spot since the AI makes some brain dead moves, especially with healers. I am sure my team is an easy beat for some around my area just like their team is an easy beat for me.

I'm just glad I'll have the remaining 10 shards for Sid's 7th star tonight so I don't care as much dropping below 200 going forward. My next arena shipment characters to work on are HK47 and IG88. Going to build a droid team, mainly for something new and for GW use.

It'd be cool to have the servers/sections shaken up where p2w people generally stay on their own and us f2p people have our own. Even if not that, I'd just like to be on a different section that has more variety. Tired of facing the same characters.