Emperor's Demise: Are you ready?!

Prev13
WinKILLERinc
147 posts Member
edited August 2016
Where are you at with your farming of rebels for this event? Assuming the event is the same at the Yoda event.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnNU01DIqpeo3H822k9F3R0uN2utI_nylBCt0UQNa_XYszwg/viewform

The link above is if you want to get your answer in our weekly poll for this week's episode of The Shattered Order podcast!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/shattered-order-podcast/id1139438807?mt=2

Replies

• Selecting the option I had you put in for me... "All over the place" :p
    GoodNightPunk
    Last of the Shattered Order
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Uhhh I've got a max Leia and STHan, 4* Lando and 5* Biggs...so nope. Lol
  • Since I ran a Rebel team in the arena for a while...yeah, I'm ready :) Leia, HRS, Ackbar, STHan, Lando. 7*, mostly maxed gear. I have a decent selection of mods to slap on too. So I'm hoping that IF this event requires Rebels, I'll do well :)

Just my luck it'll be Empire though, of which I have precisely 2 decent characters >.<
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Almost. My Biggs / hrscout are not ready. I need a ton of credits for leveling and starring Biggs. Once I get those I can decently compete.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • I have a decent team. Leia, STH, Luke, AA are all at 6* and 78 or higher, and then I have Biggs at 5*. Hopefully it will be good enough to do something worth it.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Yep. All set. Weakest link is probably 7* g8 Biggs. But I think g10 STHan, Leia and Lando will carry him through.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mine are decent but will be better soon.... Right now g8 Wedge (needs stun guns), g9 Biggs, g11 luke, g8 AA, g9 STH, g11 Lando, and a g10 Leia
    Hopefully 5 of those will get the job done.... if not hoping to have g10 on wedge and biggs soon
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I have Leia at 7* and Biggs at 6* but Lando is just a 5* and only other Rebel I have is Lobot at 4*.

I am planning to get Lando to 6* and Lobot to 5* and see if that's enough to finish the event.
  • Not ready. Mods sharing energy with cantina made sure of that.
  • 7* characters required Kylo?
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Dunno if I will get my HRS farmed quick enough, just started like 2 days ago ^^

tmp_25881-screenshot_44ub6.png
  • 7* characters required Kylo?

I dunno the requirements, but I doubt it. I'm guessing their will be tiers and you can probably try the first tier with any level of Rebels. However, tiers will go up in difficulty and may require higher level Rebels.

We'll see. I just plan on working on the Rebels I have now and see if its enough.

This... mods fu**ed up my Lando farming...
    Do or do not...
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Yep. All set. Weakest link is probably 7* g8 Biggs. But I think g10 STHan, Leia and Lando will carry him through.

Yeah, I have a 6* gear 7 Biggs with basic mods. He'll be the weak link assuming it's not 7* and up. I need 54 shards for him to get to 7*. If needed I'll have that by the middle of the event.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Tbh, I thought Military Might was coming back, so I got Fives up to par. Ugh.

Me too, big time. Easy farms with all those nodes.

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Not ready. Mods sharing energy with cantina made sure of that.

It's called priorities, I'm not farming any more mods until my Jawas can 3* the crit damage challenge. That also means cantina energy is going to farming Jawa :wink:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • All 7* L80

AA G10
    Lando G11
    Leia G10
    STHan g10
    HRS G10

Wedge 6* G8 L76
    Luke 5* G7 Lvl 53
    Biggs 3* (enough shards to 7*) G5 Lvl 59
    Lobot 3* Lvl1 lol
  • Yeah, we're good here. I'm running Rebels in Arena right now. Pretty well pumped up, but could use a lot of mod optimization. Event shouldn't be an issue if we're fighting Empire only (make no assumptions until the event arrives).
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Ackbar 7* 80 g9
    Leia 7* 80 g10
    ST Han 7* 80 g10
    Lando 7* 80 g9.9 (need scanner)
    Luke 6* 70 g8
    Biggs 7* 66 g7 (need to increase attacks/abilities)

I have Lobot at 4 stars and 64/65 shards. Don't figure I will be able to get him upgraded in time.
  • All I have is 6s lando and 7s leia... I'm gonna miss Houten cause I hate rebels. I feel punished for running and investing in characters I love.
  • Maxed STH, Leia, Lando. Akbar/HRSc 7* lvl 80 g9. Hope that will do it...
  • 7* G9 STHan
    7* G8 AA
    6* G7 Leia (Working on it)
    4* G6 Biggs.

No hope for me.
  • 7* G9 STHan
    7* G8 AA
    6* G7 Leia (Working on it)
    4* G6 Biggs.

No hope for me.
    there still is if you can complete gw daily that's 15 biggs shards a day
  • AA 7* 80 g10
    HRS 7* 80 g10
    STH 7* 80 g11
    Leia 7* 80 g10
    Lando 7* 80 g10
    Biggs 7* 53 g8
    Han Solo 6*(94/100) 80 g9

I'm good to go!!!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Varlie wrote: »
    Ackbar 7* 80 g9
    Leia 7* 80 g10
    ST Han 7* 80 g10
    Lando 7* 80 g9.9 (need scanner)
    Luke 6* 70 g8
    Biggs 7* 66 g7 (need to increase attacks/abilities)

I have Lobot at 4 stars and 64/65 shards. Don't figure I will be able to get him upgraded in time.
    You won't need Lobot if you have AA - they basically serve the same function on a Rebel team - and you can't run more than 5 anyway.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    I'm so close
    Lando 7* 80 g11
    STH 7* 80 g8
    Leia 7* 80 g9
    Biggs 7* 80 g8
    Luke 5* 75 g8
    HRScout 3* 110/30 lvl 28 g4
    AA 140/65 lvl 1 g1

hope this is good enough
  • Nashty wrote: »
    Selecting the option I had you put in for me... "All over the place" :p

Stump nashty, nashty as I wanna be, nashville, nashcar, nash potatoes, nashinator, nash life! Do you even nash, bro?
  • I'm ok on 4 of 5 but for my 5th I've got a 4* Leia and a 4* HRS... Equivalent gear and level. I guess I should focus on Leia?
  • What are the requirements?