Playing the Arena Refresh Game

djlott
469 posts Member
edited August 2016
This is that game we play where we hit refresh 50 to 70 times in the Arena screen when selecting our opponent. Usually if you are persistent, you can get lower than most realize. I'm sure that most don't have the patience or are simply unaware of the lower position opportunities. But I assure you if you click refresh an absurd number of times, lower positions will appear. Generally it takes about 60 refreshes though. For example, yesterday I was at position 27 but knew I could battle 7 positions lower to get to 20. But 21, 22 and 23 come up most commonly. However, after 123 refresh clicks, I finally landed that #20 fight opportunity.

It's not that it actually took me 123 clicks though. I actually hit 20 a few times but I was in such a click frenzy that I ended up passing it up twice (DOH moment)!

So, this is kind of absurd though right? Surely there is a way to just use a scroll bar or an up and down arrow to select the fight we want?
Post edited by djlott on

Replies

• Is there a graph somewhere that shows the max number delta of Arena opponents possible given what spot you are currently in?
    942-122-371
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    The rightmost option should always be the highest rank you can get. It's beyond ridiculous when you're in the top 10 and you can't hit the guy 4 ranks above you because the game refuses to show his team.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!