What should have happened!

Dhoey321
1629 posts Member
Assuming the New Rebel Event is about to be unleashed and it's supposed to be like the Yoda Event to unlock whoever is next. Don't you think they should have done two event's at the same time?

Event for Light Side Rebel's - To unlock Jedi Luke
Event for Dark Side Empire - To unlock Emperor Palpatine

This way whichever side you decided to go at least you would get one of them?

Replies

• They should have told us a few weeks ago this was happening. My rebels suck so probably wont be able to do it
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    I mentioned it last night but I do believe this one will give Luke shards since it didn't explicitly state a reward and everyone's just getting mad at nothing lol
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • They should have told us a few weeks ago this was happening. My rebels suck so probably wont be able to do it

Do we know when it is coming? For all we know it could be 3 weeks away, right?
  • Best guess would be its dropping thursday, that way the 11 day timer will end the following monday morning
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    @Stayontarget2016 luckily someone posted on here a link of an interview and i hear to get my rebels ready. This was roughly July 29th.

My team was already in the works but now i'm hopefully able to beat it.

Lando 7* 80 g11
    Leia 7* 80 g9
    STH 7* 80 g8
    Biggs 7* 80 g8
    Luke 7* 75 g8

HRS 3* (110/30) 28 g4
    AA 140/65 lvl 1 g1

Ooohwee. But then you would have time to prepare and you wouldn't spend on the rebel pack they are about to release.
  • Stayontarget2016
    197 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    @Stayontarget2016 luckily someone posted on here a link of an interview and i hear to get my rebels ready. This was roughly July 29th.

My team was already in the works but now i'm hopefully able to beat it.

Lando 7* 80 g11
    Leia 7* 80 g9
    STH 7* 80 g8
    Biggs 7* 80 g8
    Luke 7* 75 g8

HRS 3* (110/30) 28 g4
    AA 140/65 lvl 1 g1

Well thats great for you but as the developers must have been working on this for a while rather than show us a video of a tank that we are still waiting for they could have said farm rebels!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    loving this. We don't even know for sure what is going to happen, but already post about what should have happened xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • No advanced warning is done for a reason. The only way for those unprepared to compete is to spend alot to build a team. I suggest going cautiously. Don't drop a ton on it unless they say it will be a recurring event. As is the word is it may or may not return.
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Couldn't it just be the return on the Empire Assault event?
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    @leef that's why i said *assuming* what they're saying is true, then this is what should have happened.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    @Stayontarget2016 yea well they are obviously working on alot, but they don't share everything that they are working on. Like i said good thing i saw that post with the interview and got a head start on my rebels.
  • leef wrote: »
    loving this. We don't even know for sure what is going to happen, but already post about what should have happened xD

Ha! Valid point.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    @leef that's why i said *assuming* what they're saying is true, then this is what should have happened.

what should have happened instead of something that hasnt happened yet? Yea now it all makes sence ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    @leef i get your point, i know i messed up the title but i'll keep it because we'll just have to wait and see what happens
  • @leef welp looks like i was correct

Told you so!
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    I'm playing from november but have my Leia, Han, Ackbar, Lando and random done for ages already.
    A lot of those toons were needed for raids or the scoundrel credit heist anyway (also the mod challenges). I'm surprised so many people were not able to max 5x7*. The only one I needed to promote still at that point was Biggs (lvl 40 7* gear 4). He didn't even die with STH and Leia/Lando did the rest.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting