Is lobot useful?

A couple of minutes ago I got a three star lobot in a bronzium pack and I was wondering if he could replace any of my characters on my main team. (I'm lvl 46) my team consists of 4* Barriss Offee. 4* captain phasma, 4* chewbacca and 4* darth sidious and 4* Jedi consular. with 3* characters such as talia, jawa, and hoth rebel soldier that I use for galactic war/to change my team up a bit. with this team would he be worth it for me to level lobot up? please respond as I am very impulsive and will probably level him all the way up if nobody responds (Which I shouldnt always do as I am strictly F2P). Thanks guys

Replies

• Lobot is for droid team leader.
  • That cleanse is tempting though xD
  • ya know what screw it im leveling him up XD
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    He's a droid leader, he gives them a big speed/potency boost and derives speed himself from droid allies. Plus his basic attack gives a high % chance 2 turn Offense down debuff to single target enemies.
    He can also be useful against Vader/Old Ben (or any debuff heavy toon) squads since, as far as I know, he's the only toon apart from Akbar and Ewok Elder that can remove ally debuffs for the entire squad and it heals to boot.
    15fm72v.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I use my Lobot about 50% of the time in GW to cleanse heal after Sid does his AOE. Also, he is paired with twobdroids jc and lumi