Dooku and Bariss cantina

Llewella
400 posts Member
edited January 2016
I'm disappointed they made these two easily farmable. After buying refreshes on the hard modes since launch and spending a considerable amount of energy on these two they will now be free ish to everyone. I was fine with the slow progression because many people would be deterred from farming them. Anyway nothing can be done about it now. Just looking for consistency I guess.
Post edited by Llewella on

Replies

• Llewella wrote: »
    I'm disappointed they made these two easily farmable. After buying refreshes on the hard modes since launch and spending a considerable amount of energy on these two they will now be free ish to everyone. I was fine with the slow progression because many people would be deterred from farming them. Anyway nothing can be done about it now. Just looking for consistency I guess.

Wut? Am I missing some news or something?
  • Barris and Dooku can be farmed once their nodes open. That being said...Barriss will be less useful in GW now...except as a leader but then your sacrificing damage
  • Why would she be less useful? Just because more people will have her?
  • What. Are you serious. Refreshing for energy is literally a thing in cantina too. In fact it's much more expensive to refresh cantina to hard missions.

I'm GLAD they are farmable now. Stop complaining
  • Llewella wrote: »

you should have figured they would, i mean basically New champs come in, chrom only or maybe something else. The old ones go F2P.
  • ZarAzi wrote: »
    What. Are you serious. Refreshing for energy is literally a thing in cantina too. In fact it's much more expensive to refresh cantina to hard missions.

I'm GLAD they are farmable now. Stop complaining

b/c cantina offers so Much more rewards than DS/LS
  • Barris and Dooku can be farmed once their nodes open. That being said...Barriss will be less useful in GW now...except as a leader but then your sacrificing damage

Much logic.
  • Kevon
    134 posts Member
    Which lvl opens up barris and dooku?
  • Kevon wrote: »
    Which lvl opens up barris and dooku?

6G in cantina for dooku. Which you need to be lvl 69 to unlock lol. Sure they'll be "easily farmable" but by the time you reach lvl 69 you can probably have them 7* by then
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Llewella wrote: »
    You need to be level 69 to unlock cantina 6, so not that easy, 6A for Barriss, I think she should have been in the cantina 5, unless they unnerf her, then its a good place for her, Dooku is in the end at 6G, so I think only top upgraded players will have it "easy"
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • the best healer turned into an f2p nerfed healer ...
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Healer not so mutch, at ability 6 she only heals 12.5% of the toons max healt, but at level 68 she can get ability7 and heal 15% of the toons max health, if she atleast healed according to her own health like Luminara, then I would call her a healer, but now she's an equalizer
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Rigamorty wrote: »
    the best healer turned into an f2p nerfed healer ...

People need her for PVE. Don't be a hater.
  • I was regretting not buying Barris pack, now I'm glad I didn't buy one.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    All of those gems i spent refreshing dooku hard missions... Hes easily farmable before i even get him to 6*. Feels like a waste.
  • Guys get to lvl 69 first... Then start complaining...

Lvl 69 is at least 10 to 14 days from now... For the hard grinders...

So all those who already have doku and barriss... You still have an advantage because the "easily farmable" feature is not for now yet.

And might be that by the time ppl get to lvl 69, new toona will be available rendering bariss and doku useless... Or at list not as useful anymore
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    AdamW wrote: »
    All of those gems i spent refreshing dooku hard missions... Hes easily farmable before i even get him to 6*. Feels like a waste.

Most of you miss the point. The above is the point. 100 crystals/day refreshing missions plus 12x12 = 144 energy/day for just dooku.

100 crystals/day and 16x12 = 192 energy/day for bariss.

The above was a large commitment for myself and many players and now that they are free to grind in cantina it is a disappointment or feels like a waste of all those resources. Not crying just stating an opinion that a few of us got burned. Gl all.

*edited. Added the above.
  • It is always the same. You guys do not see that the only thing you pay for in this game is TIME. You had Dooku 5-6-7* before anyone else, but new toons are introduced and the old ones are made available for everyone.
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    What new heros were introduced? I am also free to play ish (starter pack and $10) so nothing was really paid. The only thing I paid was my crystal bounty from consistantly finishing at or near rank one.

My only point was many people wrote off dooku and bariss because of the time commitment and a few of us invested heavily in them. After the patch those that did write them off will get them with ease from cantina as well and it was a waste of resources for us. I.e. I wish I put them into ewok elder instead.

Was never complaining. Just an evolution of the game that I believed needed to be pointed out. Lesson learned.

If desire to talk complaing (coughs) GWs. Full cleared the new version with three healers (Bariss 4*, JC 5*, Lumi 7*), Sid 7*, and Fives 6*. It's not as hard as people making it out to be you just have to focus on making a team for it.

Edit* spelling
    Post edited by Llewella on
  • There's already a level 69 on my "server"
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    There is enough tears in this thread to float a battleship. So what dooku is now farmable....at lvl 69. Guess what I am only lvl 52 and I am STILL farming/refreshing his two hard nodes everyday. I hope that makes everyone here who got "cheated" feel just a bit better. If not I recommend Kleenex brand tissues, they are the softest.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I'm also farming him, I'm lvl 55 and I have a long way until he's farmable plus I have like one million chars I want from cantina, so the raster I get him, the better.
  • JoshG wrote: »
    There is enough tears in this thread to float a battleship. So what dooku is now farmable....at lvl 69. Guess what I am only lvl 52 and I am STILL farming/refreshing his two hard nodes everyday. I hope that makes everyone here who got "cheated" feel just a bit better. If not I recommend Kleenex brand tissues, they are the softest.

I'm done posting on this thread. No one ever said they got "cheated" as you put it. Was just pointing that investing time is one of the ways you can separate yourself from the pack and now all the work was for naught. The flaming that occurs after each patch or change to the game is amusing. JoshG you do not deserve a response, but the only one complaining here is you. Grow up.