Palpatine (Merged threads)

Prev1345
gannnon22
69 posts Member
edited August 2016
looks like emperor palpatine was added to game with update so guess he is reward
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• He sure is! Thanks for the notice. I hope I can get him soon, he looks sweet on paper.
  • Where did you see him ?
  • He looks insane! Just awesome! His leader ability will make Tarking and Magma finally able to proc their debuffs! And it's a good counter against Ben (L)! God, I'm loving it!

Look in the characters and he will be at the bottom with 0/145 shards with no finding location.
  • Looks like he's gonna be pretty powerful.
  • Crazy abilities
  • if it's like the yoda event not sure i can unlock him first go got leia at 7 star STH at 6 lando luke and biggs at 4 :( maybee by end of event if im luck i just started working hard on my rebels this last week
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Rip Anakin & Wedge teams July 2016 - August 2016
  • Zooey wrote: »

You think...!
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    So emporer and Vader will get double benefits from his leader since they are both sith and empire
  • So, with Vader being empire and sith, does that mean he gets tm and health on every debuff? Because if so, Vader just became the most overpowered character in the game and will be a pain in the back side to take down.
  • So does Palpatine basically makes Empire/Sith teams viable now all by himself? (They needed it)
    *in game: MC3P0 - The Ewoking Deads
  • Yeah, this looks like the Dark Side/Sith version of the Yoda event.

I am partial to Jedis, but I guess I will need to get more Empire and Sith characters now.
  • Maraxus wrote: »
    Zooey wrote: »

You think...!

Looks like a hard counter to that team. Emp's leader ability is beast
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    I for one welcome our new sith overlords. Hell, maul and savage will even be better. RG still awesome. Palp, Vader, RG, Tarkin, dooku/savage/maul or other empire toon, he makes some previously marginal toons better.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV

Look in the characters and he will be at the bottom with 0/145 shards with no finding location.

The Emperor's Demise-event (similar to Yoda) of course.

Which is why people have been levelling up their Rebels.
  • I wonder what those already crazy abilities will be like after omega's....
  • You know what's totally frightening? That sweet leader ability is Level 1. That would be amazing if it were already maxed. What's gonna happen at Level 7 or 8 when it's maxed?
  • What does shocked mean if it's not stun?
    Rip Old Ben, and Han teams April 2016 - August 2016
    Lol I fixed it for you bro. Anakin lead will still be amazing. Though Palpatine lead is a direct counter to old Ben now. Virtually ruining the old Ben and Han teams of the past.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    I for one welcome our new sith overlords. Hell, maul and savage will even be better. RG still awesome. Palp, Vader, RG, Tarkin, dooku/savage/maul or other empire toon, he makes some previously marginal toons better.

Seems like a good idea but you would need either ability block to prevent cleanses or speed/TM manipulation to make sure you go early and often. Also depends heavily on Palpatine's health pool and armor.
  • Super stoked for him! His stun seems pretty brutal, especially if you stack some nice potency mods on him.
  • What does shocked mean if it's not stun?

Probably just a debuff that does nothing itself but triggers other things if someone has it on them.

Biggs will still kick ****. Remember he gets full turn meter when damaged by the empire. And his awesome assist is only 2 cooldown.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Take a look at your not activated.
    Here is Palpatine in action, Tier 3 Tenacity Mod Challenge (rebels)
    Roster:
    GQCPscf.png
    Vid:
    https://youtu.be/ksrNUOnRiQ4
    Much harder, AoE is insane!
    Note the shock debuff
    Prepare yourselves for tomorrow...
  • By the sounds of it He's going to tear my Jedi team to pieces :(

I like it tho .....
  • Wow, he looks crazy awesome! Too bad I won't have the Rebels ready to unlock him this time (assuming it's the same as the Yoda event), but I definitely will for the next time this comes around!
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    What does shocked mean if it's not stun?

It is simply a status that allows for a second attack to proc, just like deathmark and expose etc. It probably does nothing by itself.
  • https://swgoh.gg/characters/emperor-palpatine/

Just for anyone wondering how awesome his leader will be
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    3v1ed my rebels :'(
This discussion has been closed.