Who is Lugal Kleim and why is he stalking me?

Prev1
Has been my 12th node for the 3rd day in a row on Galactic War, and he's a son of an unnamed goat to even attempt to beat. This cannot possibly beat WAI.... Anyone else getting this?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Nope. My 12th node teams have all bern 4* with green gear for the past 5 days.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Node 11 has all been Anakin, rg / Sun Fac, Aayla, Fives and Han for the last few days.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • I get the same exact person.
  • I've had that guy a bunch too
  • Lugal Kelim, 3rd time in row. Same here.
    GW is never going to get fixed. Never ever.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Nope. My 12th node teams have all bern 4* with green gear for the past 5 days.

I used to get those, but for the past 3 days it's been this same Lugal Kelim guy
  • GW is WAI. It sucks, I hate it, but it's WAI. Just progress to 12, restart, and kiss those Vader achievement shards goodbye.

I have been hit with this Lugal Kelim for the last few days, ever since my easy node 12 disappeared (which was only around for a week or so).

If anybody figures out what the magic Arena power is to go back to easy 12 please let me know.

• QuentinOllah38
    64 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm sure this isn't working as intended. My arena squad power is 36,562 and this Lugal guy is at 44,513 ..... So he's 121.75% higher than my strongest team, not to mention modded out the wazoo .. I'd be willing to bet I get this guy tomorrow too .... Plus opponents are chosen at random based on squad power ... Three days in a row is nt random period. Customer support said try here, so @EA_Jesse, care to weigh in at some point, or just completely ignore as per usual?
  • Lugal Kelim is on my arena shard. He has every single character in the game except Emperor and Han Solo (which makes no sense). Every character is level 80. 85 out of 89 of his characters are 7 star. 75 out of his 89 characters are gear 10 or 11, and everyone is at least gear 8. Most are matted all of the way up to level 7 or 8 on abilities. Half of his toons have maxed out mods. So either he has spent $20,000+ on this game, or he is a cheater, or he is a real life sith lord. And seriously, how does the strongest roster in the whole game not have Han Solo??? I hope EA takes a close look at his account
  • He's my guild mate and he will just post 0 damage during raids.
  • He's my guild mate and he will just post 0 damage during raids.

Tell him to unmod his toons, he's screwing over a lot of us!
  • Well that explains why he doesn't have Han. Crazy. Of course now he has a maxed out Emperor... @Darth_Syokoy1 is he active on chat? Ask him if how much money he spent on this game, our whole guild wants to know haha
  • Not very active on our discord channel. He pops in once in a blue moon in the chat just to ask a question.
  • And we are at day 4...
  • And we are at day 4...

Yep, me too
  • Please everyone, call and report every day until they change it or give you the missed rewards due to this bug.
  • Me too. At least 3 days in my 12th row. :'(
    No more Lugal Kelim please !
  • Day 5: Guess who's on the 12th node?

But I know. I know.
    It's clearly WAI....
  • Yes @OwexBaill... Day 5 for me too... Absolutely ridiculous
  • Me too. 3 days in a row :(
  • Same here, I think its a bug, I found a workaround, still testing it, but last 3 GWs final battles, I had 5-6 tier (green) opponent, when using this workaround, and before it I had same **** as you 6 times in a row.
  • @bpipe please share if you can, day 6 is now driving me nuts, I'd have 30 additional Biggs shards by now lol and def enough to finish the Emporers Demise event.
  • ... And Day 7 .... I wish the RNG worked like this for me in shard and gear drops... 100% for a week lol
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm sure this isn't working as intended. My arena squad power is 36,562 and this Lugal guy is at 44,513 ..... So he's 121.75% higher than my strongest team, not to mention modded out the wazoo .. I'd be willing to bet I get this guy tomorrow too .... Plus opponents are chosen at random based on squad power ... Three days in a row is nt random period. Customer support said try here, so @EA_Jesse, care to weigh in at some point, or just completely ignore as per usual?

Totally agree - my teams are outmatched the exact same way. Today I got Sun Fac down, passed protectiojn and onto half health, but was gutted by RG, Anakin, Fives and Rex (leader)!!! - ya good luck against that team!!! This team name is Divad Gnilrets total squad power at 41,782, not much better than your reported team.

And yep @EA_Jesse will continue to ignore and gets upset if anyone states that the game is broken. He claims that the GW battles are supposed to be challenging and that GW is now working as intended - This comment from @EA_Jesseis insane, as the entire community for this game is in uproar.

I have tried to PM @EA_Jesse (very politely I may add) and no response there either.

It's probably easier to bull's eye womprats in a T-16 than beat GW.
  • bpipe
    19 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    @bpipe please share if you can, day 6 is now driving me nuts
    See, my comment on next page.
    Post edited by bpipe on
  • @Boo my guy is actually 44k, and absolutely crazy. Barely get a move off. @bpipe I'm so irritated by this that I haven't even attempted the 12 th node in 4 days, so I'll try and see if it works
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    bpipe wrote: »
    @bpipe please share if you can, day 6 is now driving me nuts

I'm not 100% sure, but this method helped me, my last 4 GWs, final battle was 5-6 Tier gear, super easy opponent. But 2 battles before final got harder but overall GW become much easier, and I was able to fully complete them.

So what I done was, get rid (suicide, loose) all low level characters in first battle. I have a lot of them, like 25-30. And left alive only top 15 characters. Hope this will help you as it did for me. Please write a message, if you tried this and it worked for you.

I tried this - got really excited as I still had about 15 or so toons left to take the last node (2 teams even had protection).

Again, barely made a dent. I cried myself to sleep that night, lol
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Maybe its just random - maybe the computer sees that you have failed GW 50 times and lets you have a win. I have only beaten GW once since the update and the last node that day was tricky but doable - nothing like how it is every other day.

Haven't beaten it again since.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Lost again today. I am F2P since December 2015. My strongest team is at pwer of 34,917.

Node 12 team's power was 41,840 - this game is not balanced!!!

@EA_Jesse IT IS BROKEN!!!!!
  • Guys, seriously, the only way to get anything at all done is to keep bugging customer service every day (or as often as you can). I do and ask every day for the rewards that I would have received if not for the bug, (full disclosure, i haven't gotten anything , but if you hound them enough it IS possible.