If extremely rare > 1.5 months, faster to farm supporting team than Emperor

Aero
2972 posts Member
Let's just put it this way. There are those of us who have farmed the Empire characters. The Emperor is the ultimate prize here. However, it will likely be faster for those who have 7 star Emperor now to field a full Empire team with Emperor at the helm than those who already have an Empire team.

Let's look at how
Emperor is already 7 star
Vader is rewarded by normal activity, if you had the rebel team to get 7 star Emperor you have a 5 or 6 star Vader.
Tarkin is in Arena. Let's say you get 2 shipments a day, that's only 33 days.
Magmatrooper is in GW, that's only 22 days.
And nearly everyone has a 7 star RG but even if they didn't, 1 refresh a day on a 16 energy node is 15 attempts a day or roughly 5 shards a day. Plus 2 hard nodes, so 7 shards a day in total. That's 47 days if you started from 0 which no one will. But whatever, we'll use 47 for arguments sake.

So that's 1.5 months. That's from starting at nothing but Vader and ending up with a full Emperor led empire team before the second run of this event. Meanwhile those who have had maxed Empire teams for a long time will be watching from the sideline.

Please be reasonable with "extremely rare" at least for the second occurrence.

Replies

• Preach
  • Jedi needed to unlock Grand Master Jedi (Yoda). The logical conclusion is that Empire/Sith would be necessary to unlock the Emperor/Sith Lord Sidious. Since we already have Darth Sidious, there's no reason why Emperor wouldn't be released for Empire.
    As soon as I saw that wording - 'extremely rare' - it made me sigh.
  • Yeah, I am very upset this event requires rebels. I have been farming empire since the game was released, waiting for the emperor. I don't have enough rebels to unlock him while one of my friends with zero empire characters and all rebels now has the emperor. Needless to say, I am very, very upset.
  • Jedi needed to unlock Grand Master Jedi (Yoda). The logical conclusion is that Empire/Sith would be necessary to unlock the Emperor/Sith Lord Sidious. Since we already have Darth Sidious, there's no reason why Emperor wouldn't be released for Empire.
    As soon as I saw that wording - 'extremely rare' - it made me sigh.
    Yep, 'extremely rare' also made me put out a little sigh. Hope it won't be ridiculously rare.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Yeah, the system is ****. I had Ackbar and Leia 5*, Luke 4* before the event. Then I farmed Lando and Biggs from scratch then I got to Tier 5, with altogether Ackbar&Leia 6* g7, Luke 5* g7, Lando&Biggs g5 fully modded and I only managed to took down the two guards and Palpatine's half HP which instantly healed back after the mass stuns... this is a joke. I wanted him so bad to team up with my fully maxed Savage and 5* Vader but then it comes it's an extremely rare event so.... probably months. Gonna make all these rebels maxed out until then and get this **** Palpatine... even spent some money on crystals for refreshment...
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Hey Man i can't say i feel your pain because i happened to go with empire and then heard from an interview to farm rebels so i happened to farm in time to get EP 7*.

But i agree with you that it should have been empire characters to receive EP and should be Rebel characters to receive Luke or some other rebel.

I posted this here before the event even launched because i had a feeling this would happen.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/62457/what-should-have-happened#latest

I really hope this isn't an "Extremely Rare" event because i agree that it doesn't make sense to go for the opposite synergy. i got lucky but i know others weren't so much so i really hope they help you guys out.
  • I was lucky at getting him...Biggs was by far the easiest I started from nothing and got him 7* with 1 day left in the event.