Mk6 Nubian Design Tech on GS or Ventress?

Gaidal_Cain
1640 posts Member
edited August 2016
I will have the afore mentioned gear piece in the next day or so and was trying to decide who to move to G10.

A lot of people think Ventress is garbage so I have a feeling folks will say GS. However, I run her as lead in my arena and have been holding steady well within top 50 for weeks now and don't plan on moving her.

So thoughts?

I use them both in GW, Raids, and arena. I'm hoping for people who actually have them to gear 10 and can make recomendations based on experience.

Thanks!

Replies

• Its a hard call indeed. I have never seen any Ventress lead team, but if you are able to run her, kudos to you.
    Gearing up who, go for Ventress. As I see it, this will add extra layer of protection on her, which will give her one more round to survive and use her special ability more. Also above G10, maybe you find something more to speed her up a bit.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    i can't speak on Asaji but I have Geo at g10 and he's never let me down.
  • AbareKiller666
    96 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I have a 7* GS myself and I am actually not every happy with this dmg, sometimes he does 3-4k, sometimes 7-8k and sometime 10-13k, he is not every constant. After I get ig 86 to a higher gear lvl, i might swap gs out for him or replace him with another. Ig 86 seems to have way more dmg than gs and they have prettuy much the exact same health. If i were u, I'd go for Asajj. I think she will be buffed sooner or later and gs would be nerfed with all those people saying why such a weak charater in star wars have such power in the game although gs is not considered strong for me at all.
  • GS is an animal. Consistent high damage, TM on crit (and he crits often), you can often chain attack with him if set up correctly.

That said, it depends what you're in need of; GS is a DPS toon, and if you have (and are happy with) Asajj lead, I would actually suggest giving her the gear.
  • I have a 7* GS myself and I am actually not every happy with this dmg, sometimes he does 3-4k, sometimes 7-8k and sometime 10-13k, he is not every constant. After I get ig 86 to a higher gear lvl, i might swap gs out for him or replace him with another. Ig 86 seems to have way more dmg than gs and they have prettuy much the exact same health. If i were u, I'd go for Asajj. I think she will be buffed sooner or later and gs would be nerfed with all those people saying why such a weak charater in star wars have such power in the game although gs is not considered strong for me at all.

I know how you feel about GS, I too have the same experience with my GS. But 86 is more mess. If you don't have him in Poggle team, he will be dead before he even moves. 86 is way too slow for arena.
  • IG-86 is useful only in a droid team with JE and HK-47 lead. He is VERY slow. GS generates TM and attack more times... AND he's useful in any composition. Asajj is a terrible hero, she needs a rework.
  • I run a ventress lead team. She is fantastic especially if you already like her she gets better with more gear. I have GS maxed out as well I hardly ever use him.
  • 6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    I run a ventress lead team. She is fantastic especially if you already like her she gets better with more gear. I have GS maxed out as well I hardly ever use him.

Nice! What kind of mods do you have in her? Do you mind posting a pic of her stats? Also, who do you run with her?

I think I've seen you post on other threads on Ventress and if I'm not mistaken you regularly take first place in arena, yes?
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I will have the afore mentioned gear piece in the next day or so and was trying to decide who to move to G10.

A lot of people think Ventress is garbage so I have a feeling folks will say GS. However, I run her as lead in my arena and have been holding steady well within top 50 for weeks now and don't plan on moving her.

So thoughts?

I use them both in GW, Raids, and arena. I'm hoping for people who actually have them to gear 10 and can make recomendations based on experience.

Thanks!

If you haven't used it yet look at this

Asajj Ventress Maxed Everything

I run a mostly NS team in arena, ST Han instead of Acolyte, NS needs a Taunt character bad, if they had one I would run an all NS team.
  • I will have the afore mentioned gear piece in the next day or so and was trying to decide who to move to G10.

So thoughts?

Thanks!

I run a mostly NS team in arena, ST Han instead of Acolyte, NS needs a Taunt character bad, if they had one I would run an all NS team.

I only have Daka and Ventress built up.

I'm just not crazy about Initiate or Talia. Nightsisters in general seem to Have bad accuracy and I can never get Initiate's debuffs to stick. I DO use ST Han with the other two though.

I ended up putting the Disc on Asajj and she is just a bacta gel away from being maxed. Her mods are only so so and she needs omegas on her basic and AOE but I'm pretty happy with her.

I think once I put an omega on Geo Soldier's unique, he will do just fine without G10 for now.

Where do you place in arena? I can make it up to top 10 but I usually get bumped back to mid 20's before payout.
  • I will have the afore mentioned gear piece in the next day or so and was trying to decide who to move to G10.

So thoughts?

Thanks!

I only have Daka and Ventress built up.

I'm just not crazy about Initiate or Talia. Nightsisters in general seem to Have bad accuracy and I can never get Initiate's debuffs to stick. I DO use ST Han with the other two though.

I ended up putting the Disc on Asajj and she is just a bacta gel away from being maxed. Her mods are only so so and she needs omegas on her basic and AOE but I'm pretty happy with her.

I think once I put an omega on Geo Soldier's unique, he will do just fine without G10 for now.

Where do you place in arena? I can make it up to top 10 but I usually get bumped back to mid 20's before payout.

I pretty much only do 3 arena fights a day but i stay in top 100 now.

• If you haven't used it yet look at this

Wow, your Ventress is having speed of 144. That is hell crazy. She must be taking apart GW/ Arena by storm.
  • GS... Love him! <3
    Do or do not...