How many mods is actually needed?

It Cost a lot to upgrade mods. It is cheaper to move Them around (at least in the short run), if same set are needed for different chars in different battles. So... How many mods is actually needed for 5 toons, with various needs? 30 of each? Is anyone actively moving mods around or are you upgrading specific mods for each toon?

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    As you start out, best to equip whatever you have for bonuses. Once you have enough to mess around with, THEN you can try mix n matching. Have to accumulate a wealth of good mods first, where good = not grey, 'normal' 5* mods.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • I don't bother with mods after I completed my PvP Squad (30 mods total ... but I have 60 due to grinding for a particular 5dot mod). I focus more on obtaining more characters to compete for upcoming raids as well as gear/level useful characters for GW since Mods do not give an exponential boost in stats. I'm banking on the fact that we're going to get mods from the new raid and it should be released sometime sooner or later.
  • All of them. You need all the mods. Gotta catch them all. Get all the things. Consume. Obey.
    Cheers