Finally, #1 in the hardest Leaderboards

Natanael
35 posts Member
edited January 2016
A9oe2kZ.jpg
I was able to beat the powerful leaders in my Leaderboard and I would like to thanks myself and my toons. So what im trying to say is, you dont need to be a p2w to reach the #1, patience is the key.

Replies

• Somehow, I doubt those are the "hardest" leaderboards.
  • Grats
  • No real way to know which ones are the hardest, but congrats regardless. Reaching the #1 spot is definitely a milestone!
  • Waffles
    53 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    its not
    About being number 1, it's about being number 1 10second before you get arena shipments
  • See if you can do this again in 1 week, when all the p2p are level 70
  • You're already #4 lol
    It drop quickly , I personally gave up and be happy where I am
  • Drekulviin wrote: »
    You're already #4 lol

Lel yes, but i'm just in time again to reach number #1 again and got the prize... One minute before the payout. But yeah, im going to try and defend my #1 again tomorrow...

Wish me luck!
  • See if you can do this again in 1 week, when all the p2p are level 70

I hope i could... **** happens :0
  • Congrats!

Too bad there isn't any actual real life reward or gain from getting to #1 in a mobile app played with strangers.
  • Natanael wrote: »
    Drekulviin wrote: »
    You're already #4 lol

Lel yes, but i'm just in time again to reach number #1 again and got the prize... One minute before the payout. But yeah, im going to try and defend my #1 again tomorrow...

Wish me luck!

Screenshot prize or it didn't happen. :}
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Waffles wrote: »
    its not
    About being number 1, it's about being number 1 10second before you get arena shipments

Still good for him anyway. So he didn't win the snipe war. Big woop
  • So glad to hear this. I haven't put any money into this game and with so many teams at 60+ and 6stars or more, I can't get into the top 500 (I'm lvl 58). You're giving me hope as a f2p guy lol.
  • My leaderboards #1 is a level 69 so no, you are not in the "hardest leaderboards" but congrats for placing #1 today. It's not easy to do ~
  • DanP91 wrote: »
    So glad to hear this. I haven't put any money into this game and with so many teams at 60+ and 6stars or more, I can't get into the top 500 (I'm lvl 58). You're giving me hope as a f2p guy lol.

Just takes patience and utilizing limited resources. I hope to hit top 10 soon.
  • Whats your comp btw just curious. =D
  • J7000 wrote: »
    Waffles wrote: »
    its not

Still good for him anyway. So he didn't win the snipe war. Big woop

Isn't that what makes arena ranking matter... The amount of crystal you get.
    Yes it's a big woop.