Looking For: BobFetta, DracoBull 4PDA, Lostneck, Grafles, Lanj54, DPAKOH, Tar Rogaar, AZ, Cazike

2Next

Replies

• I couldn't figure out if people were going through name changes, or if somehow servers were merged, or what. Something is different. And wow, AZ. Nice squad lately.
  • Peatrick wrote: »
    I couldn't figure out if people were going through name changes, or if somehow servers were merged, or what. Something is different. And wow, AZ. Nice squad lately.

It's been tough the last week OK so, and a number of mystery guests.
  • I am trying to create a Line Group for our Arena Shard. Galid and I are in a group. If you have the LINE app and would like to join the group you can find me.

Wace Mindu, DracoBull 4PDA, BobFetta, vA Grafles, AZ, Wudacudasuda, Rentziass, Naoty, Lenthiar, Gangsari, Dunphuked, Ryan Ren,

message me and I will give you Line App ID so you can join.

Anybody on Gailid and my shard want to join on "Line App"??

-CoachMac
  • Occamrazor here, what's Line app?
  • BobFetta
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi,

Occamrazor bumped this thread and one of my guildmates found it. I'm glad to meet all of you.

My Arena reset is 6:00pm EST. I try and be as inactive as possible after that so as not to mess up anybody else's payout. I would be open to a coordination with you fine folks and joining your Line room to discuss the game, or get to know all of you.

BTW, Occamrazor, Line is a free chat/social app you can download in your app store. It's a good place to meet and organize. And they have ... STICKERS!

I hope to speak with all of you soon.

-Bob-
  • Occamrazor, I invited you to the line app. BobFetta I replied to your message.
  • Bump
  • Hi guys, I'm on line and would like to join. Bad Horsie
  • I have finally retired. Where do old veterans of the Clone Wars go to age gracefully? Best of luck to you all.
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    Peatrick wrote: »
    I have finally retired. Where do old veterans of the Clone Wars go to age gracefully? Best of luck to you all.

You go live in an AT-TE in the plains on Seelos.
  • Peatrick wrote: »
    I have finally retired. Where do old veterans of the Clone Wars go to age gracefully? Best of luck to you all.

Best of luck to you also pEEAT. May we cross paths again in the future!
  • Hey guys
    I'm the DemigodBR (Line App - demigodbr)
    Payout: 06 pm BRT (Brazil) / 02 pm PDT (01 pm PST)
  • Hi, Ru Baruba Maral here. I just heard about this shard coordination thing. I am in Mountain Standard Time and I use line already. Would like to coordinate with others.

Line ID: iamrubarubamaral
    Display name: RuBar
  • Do we have a arena group still on line or discord?
  • It is on Line app.
  • Any chance this is still running?.. I feel like I offended someone a few days ago and would like to join so I don't **** up again
  • Hi guys :)
    Im KiAdi, in your shard too :) London based, my arena pays at 6pm BST