So whats the verdict on new Mace, Cad, Fisto, and Cody?

These guys all got buffs this update! Weve been too busy talking about Papa to remember they exist!

What do yall think of these guys now? I for one, have recently been reckt by Fisto believe it or not, in GW.

Replies

• Mace was useable with his broken unique. Now he's way too slow and seems to do almost less damage. The guy just needs a full makeover
  • Garbage
  • Mace got a nerf
  • Okay true Mace did get some nerf. But is he really worse than before?
  • Loving Cad Bane's damage increase. When I proc his double attack it's a lot of damage he's doing to the target.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Don't know yet really. Mace was about the same in GW today I thought, although my jedi squad did handle their node pretty easily, so maybe he's better or maybe pushing QGJ to X was the difference.

My Cad Bane is still L53 VII so not great. I do think he was better in the credit heist today, but only survived with St Han lead.
  • Baron_Arieola
    193 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    i have 7* cad bane lvl 70 g8. his damage increase is noticeable, especially with lando lead. a nice change and will help me finally 3* the scoundrel mod challenge
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I was happy about cad bane. My scoundrel team was lacking in damage. After the buff and moving to g9 with cad I was able to three star the mod challenge.

Bane could crit for 15k if he double shot and both crit. (Had low end crit damage mods on him)
  • There was something besides Big Palpa this update?
  • Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Oked
    16 posts Member
    Cad is better, still really low hp but hits hard
  • So Cad at least is better. What is everyones thoughts on Cody and Kit?
  • Out of those character buffs the only one that came out of it being somewhat viable is, kit. Still a niche toon. I would not use him as plug n play.
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Cody got an okayish buff. Hes much more tanky with the defense boost and can usually survive the first round or 2 now. AI update to use 212st is also good. Still not to arena viable though. Cannot compete against the burst damage meta. Still some work needed here. Fold codys self defense bonus into all clones and then we may be getting somewhere. Apart from fives, they are just to squishy at the moment.

212st also feels very weak since the armor update. Full 5 person assist failing to remove protection from qgj is really underwhelming.
    Post edited by Josh_K on
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Josh_K wrote: »
    Cody got an okayish buff. Hes much more tanky with the defense boost and can usually survive the first round or 2 now. AI update to use 212st is also good. Still not to arena viable though. Cannot compete against the burst damage meta. Still some work needed here. Fold codys self defense bonus into all clones and then we may be getting somewhere. Apart from fives, they are just to squishy at the moment.

+1
    I like that idea about the defense going to all clones instead of just him. I may actually use them then. For now he just collects dust.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Cad bane was already pretty amazing... Even boosted more by his damage buff.

Leading the right team he's an extremely useful character and I think highly unappreciated for his potential
  • Oooohwee. I played around with my kit in some light side battles today. He still hits like a wet noodle at g8 7*. His AoE was definitely better, but not a game changer. His best use is still being my sacrificial lamb to the rancor when he gets hungry.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    My Kit is 7* G9 L80 w/ 7 abilities (save for his Unique being Omega'ed), and he still hits weak. He's still good in Arena on a C squad.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Bones wrote: »

+1
    I like that idea about the defense going to all clones instead of just him. I may actually use them then. For now he just collects dust.

You seem pretty chill for a guy who spent a lot of money on a guy to "collect dust".
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Bones wrote: »

+1

You seem pretty chill for a guy who spent a lot of money on a guy to "collect dust".

It's called the last stage of grief
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!