People are cheating

Prev13
And there's no real way to report them.

I sniped the number 1 in my server, timed and left 14s in the server, he dropped me immediately

Replies

• Waffles wrote: »

I sniped the number 1 in my server, timed and left 14s in the server, he dropped me immediately

Dang, that was unlucky :( i hope those hackers got eradicated real soon... Getting real sick of these hackers.
  • Not only that, I hope they get punished in life for cheating.
  • Same thing happened to me with about 26 seconds, heck it often takes longer than that to load a battle let alone win, even with 1 shot kills. Just didn't get any video or screen caps to prove it.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • It's not that hard... I mean 10-20 seconds battles is giveaway, put a little flag to report suspected ban them permanently. Ea seriously?
    It's not that hard... I mean 10-20 seconds battles is giveaway, put a little flag to report suspected ban them permanently. Ea seriously?

i hear you man.. im level 64, with maxed toons, and my cluster hacker seems to be able to beat me in 20 secs or less..lol
    if that isnt obvious, idk what is

they said they would fix that in this update.. i guess its the next
  • They need to split up people on mobile devices and people on the computer. Also split up people who pay money and people who dont
  • They need to split up people on mobile devices and people on the computer. Also split up people who pay money and people who dont

how would you do that.. if a f2p spends a total $10.. is he a spender or a free player?
    is that just for pvp cluster? GW only? or for all the new upcoming events as well?
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    If you all saw what happened in Need for Speed World, you'll understand how they'll deal with people using mods. If they ban a paying player, they'll need to refund that person's IAP purchases and therein lies the issue. Even non-paying players who were stealthy and used the hacks available and blended in undetected got to use them until endgame.

Whales are not quitting in droves over this issue. If they started to, perhaps they'd do something but right now, this hack is not affecting the bottom line so spending to fix this right now would make no sense, they have other higher priorities....
  • If they ban a paying player, they'll need to refund that person's IAP purchases and therein lies the issue.

Jesus is that true?! Any source material where I can read about it?
  • somegame8861
    271 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Complain, they will remove cheaters and give you small compensation if you explain the issue. It takes them weeks, however.
    Post edited by somegame8861 on
  • I know of 6 people now that seem to have been punished because of hacking. I say seem because they were always 1st, after they were reported it took about 3 weeks then they started falling in ranks. One of my friends stopped watching when the person he reported and dropped out of 500.

I also know if one that was reported and no action was ever taken on him. Maybe they found out he wasn't, I don't know. Just know nothing was done to him.

Instead of complaining, report them. And it's not going to be instant. If they are in deed hacking, they will be punished.

Honestly I feel like I must be one of the luckiest players in this game as I haven't not seen one hacker on my bracket.

yeah thankfully we had one **** do it. i reported him on forums and to EA. haven't seen him since.
    Not only that, I hope they get punished in life for cheating.

dude i agree, for using hacks they should be punished like a crime if it's a paid game.
  • My fastest win ever was 36 seconds. And it only happened becaue phasma went off 5 times in a row on auto battle and selected my assajj all 5 times as the Allie to attack., and I had a freak crit streak. My second fastest was 58 seconds also on auto battle.
  • Eaywen wrote: »
    My fastest win ever was 36 seconds. And it only happened becaue phasma went off 5 times in a row on auto battle and selected my assajj all 5 times as the Allie to attack., and I had a freak crit streak. My second fastest was 58 seconds also on auto battle.

Videos?
  • Eaywen wrote: »
    My fastest win ever was 36 seconds. And it only happened becaue phasma went off 5 times in a row on auto battle and selected my assajj all 5 times as the Allie to attack., and I had a freak crit streak. My second fastest was 58 seconds also on auto battle.

I don't remember the exact wording but basically the people accused of cheating had thier accounts looked at and something about time stamps being different so they knew they were hacking.

If you won that fast you must be in the lower lvls, because I don't think with all the luck in the world I could win that fast, even if Leia was the one to proc every time.
  • Kr4itok_
    269 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I've had 1 minute wins without autobattle, but my shard is relatively new and only the top 20 or 30 players were 60 by the time the update hit, if that. I also run a pretty hard hitting squad consisting of Poe, Phasma, Leia, Rey, and QGJ, all max gear, all 7* except Rey at 6*.

I'll try an auto battle and see how fast it goes.

Edit: Took out a top 5 player in 26 seconds, level 61 but needed to star up his characters at least 2 levels I'd guess.
  • Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    I've had 1 minute wins without autobattle, but my shard is relatively new and only the top 20 or 30 players were 60 by the time the update hit, if that. I also run a pretty hard hitting squad consisting of Poe, Phasma, Leia, Rey, and QGJ, all max gear, all 7* except Rey at 6*.

I'll try an auto battle and see how fast it goes.

Edit: Took out a top 5 player in 26 seconds, level 61 but needed to star up his characters at least 2 levels I'd guess.

Good for you, but his team is 5star bariss, hk, lumina, old daka, Sid.

Doubt he could clear it in 13-14seconds.

And mr Kr4, wait till it happens to you, stop being so ignorant, cheating is involved, you don't have to prove me wrong, because I won't feel so strongly about this if I had doubts whether or not cheating was involved. Are you looking down at me?
  • Waffles
    53 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Top_Quark wrote: »
    While people want to show off how fast they can clear an opponent, those times are battle timer only.

If someone's able to drop you that fast, what they do is check with refreshes, wait for game load and then one-shot everything at auto, will only take one attack if there aoe moves, otherwise 15 secs or sumtin.

Here's the best part, he's still in my server active and rampaging people, what the fish! man...
  • Yes, if you are kicked out of the game you can request and get a refund, because Google Play isn't concerned with modded apps. In fact, you can go to the Play Store at any time you like, rage quit and get a refund for all your IAP on any game or app. Of course your account on SWGOH will be cancelled, but you could then restart over with a new Google account and try again..

The second problem with the modded app is that EA is not going to scour the game to find people, they're relying on players to report them which is no guarantee that they'll be in trouble.

The third problem, which is the toughest part are the players who use the mod and keep stealthy, not attracting attention. They will never get reported.

You can't get overly concerned with this, I don't. Every game in the Play Store that is popular has a modded version. There haven't been many developers who can stop it, so I don't blame EA/CG for this. All they can do worst case is make it difficult to Mod, so users will then have to root their phones and adjust files in root directories, use tools, etc, making the hack harder for the average user to implement...
  • Well, every time they cheat a little piece of their humanity disappears, eventually they'll up in a jail or a ditch somewhere... It's all good
  • That's pretty harsh Waffles, I'm sure everyone here has used something like this. Have you ever downloaded a torrent? Have you ever downloaded a movie or album from a share site, you get the picture...
  • That's pretty harsh Waffles, I'm sure everyone here has used something like this. Have you ever downloaded a torrent? Have you ever downloaded a movie or album from a share site, you get the picture...

Okay let me rephrase that, they will now be cursed to never have waffles no matter how badly they want to eat it ever again.
    That's pretty harsh Waffles, I'm sure everyone here has used something like this. Have you ever downloaded a torrent? Have you ever downloaded a movie or album from a share site, you get the picture...

Okay let me rephrase that, they will now be cursed to never have waffles no matter how badly they want to eat it ever again.

Don't worry about it, I am one of the biggest rant makers around...
  • I read further into the Google Play refund situation and the way it seems to go.

First, I have read that sometimes you may not get all your money back if a lot of time has passed between the refund request and the purchase.

Second, if you use this too often, you'll be locked out. Then you'll need a new Google account and a different credit card to start over.

This method is working for others, but I think the best idea would be to check TOS and EULA for specific up-to-date information...
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Waffles wrote: »

So you sniped that #1 and finished the battle with around 15-25 seconds before rewards time and he dropped you immediately? how do you know bro? Did you refresh all the time before the rewards time? or you did not refresh all the time but only checked your inbox at 6pm??

Not being a **** but I would like to hear about exact situation before comment anything...

ps: a timeline would be great

Thank you

So you sniped that #1 and finished the battle with around 15-25 seconds before rewards time and he dropped you immediately? how do you know bro? Did you refresh all the time before the rewards time? or you did not refresh all the time but only checked your inbox at 6pm??

Not being a **** but I would like to hear about exact situation before comment anything...

ps: a timeline would be great

Thank you

I was at rank#4 and was camping him (the accused) was at rank#1 and he was engaged. I keep spamming refresh and camped him and managed to engage him at 5:55 (very close estimate), so I dragged the battle and 8-10s before my battle timer is over, I struck the final blow and claim victory and #1 spot.

I got out seeing how it would be my first time getting #1 I took a screenshot at the prize timer of which it was 14-15seconds left on the clock(my personal best and luck involved). I went back to check on ranks to see how everyone was doing and poof! I was dropped immediately to rank #4 it was almost instaneously.

My stomach churned and I know that **** just pulled one over me and unfairly hacked me( my friend sent me a one hit YouTube video recently) so I went back took a screenshot of him at #1 took a screenshot of me receiving #4 to come up with evidence(these are all in the bug section)forum.

And I told myself this, that guy needs to be banned and cursed. So I sent ea email bug report forum etc, but that guy is still around and he is still abusing the hack.
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I see...Okay I understand...You can add something like this in your bugs section...

2a0c7c1.png
    11kwapj.png

Just go to your gallery and click properties and screenshot it...

just for your information, some server rewards time due on 5.59pm and 15 seconds...so its not exactly at 6.00pm for the last 3-4 days....evidences?
    This happened to me yesterday too!
    Please remember if the reward prize time now is 45 seconds faster than before (6.00pm).....at 5.59pm and 15 seconds) !!!

Ah, this explains a lot, didn't know they moved the deadline back 45 seconds. Missed #1 a few times because of this.

also do not forget the loading page from match to arena to home page to arena again...

Would love to see the progress of this...
  • I feel for you but I think this will be an uphill battle for you. Let's see what happens is the best answer for now...