Darth Vader and Culling Blade

mamba
100 posts Member
What's the optimal mod setup for Vader to maximize on emperor lead? I can't seem to do
More than 25k on a crit and crits are rare...so far I've been focusing on offense and crit chance...I have anakin to help get offense up

Replies

• Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Might consider using accuracy so you don't do all the setup then miss lol
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    I would think speed and potency would be useful
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Yea im using potency mods wit speed on palp, and 2 healthcmods wit offense.. and offense and crit chance health mods on vader. Potency, speed, for palp is important i think. Then vader i like offense and crit chance, and a little speed. But not faster than palp .. And next i would focus on high hp and protection. If u have room
  • Can you guys explain - I'm relatively new to mods...but don't you just want to focus on one type of mod per character to get all the synergies? Ie. Won't mixing potency and speed and offense in the same character be a bad thing?
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Yes but im talking about, as an example. On Palpatine i have 4 potency mods for a 20% set boost in potency, and 2 health mods for a 10% health boost. The primary and secondary stats i focus on for those mods are speed, offense or additional potency. Hp, protection, etc.. What ever your trying to focus on. But yes u want to pay attention to set bonuses as well. A 5* health mod isnt automatically better for your toon than say a 1* potency mod with speed on it or somthing( just an example).

Another example would be that i use 1-2* crit chance, and crit damage mods with the stats id want for lando. Instead of just piling 5* health mods on him.. Just depends on the character and what your looking for from the mods.