Old Ben as a whole

Hello devs...

I'm providing feedback on Old Ben character and lead against an Emperor lead squad.

I believe and have always believed that the ability "Mind Tricks" has been bugged on defense. It always hits. Now I thought with the addition of EP on lead... That Mind tricks would be semi negated.

Negative.

I have fought 5 OB teams today. All twice. So 10 fights. Potency ranking from 26% to 70 %.

Every time MT was proced by Old Ben... It hit all my characters. Sometimes both abilities. EP lead is supposed to do -32% potency. So one OB team technically had -6% potency... Still hit MT every time.

This leads me to believe that the ability is bugged on defense.

Any comments or feedback is welcome.

Replies

• War
    932 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    It's not bugged on defense, they always smudge the numbers in the defense AI's favor to create artificial difficulty.

His MT isn't just a %, its an auto hit so it only goes off your characters tenacity vs his Potency and you have to keep in mind that on defense they at least double it. His TM reduction though is only an 80% proc, so that's where Palpatine's Leader ability will truly come into play.

This, Fives, and Phasma, are the reason I put a tenacity set bonus and a tenacity primary mod on Vader.