More Filter Options

Can we get more filter options. So we can filter by other tags? Like Jedi, Sith, Attacker, Human, ect

Replies

• What other tags do you propose?
  • Why all of them of course. Support, First Order, Human, Tank, Droid, Empire, Scoundrel, ect ect
  • I second this. Would also be nice to be able to star characters so they appear at the top and you can filter just to see starred characters. I'm farming multiple characters and it'd be so great to be able to just have them in the same place instead of everywhere in my current roster.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • In order to add the number of filters being requested the menu style should change into a scroll bar or alternate selection method that does not force a single linear cycling of 15+ categories.

I like the idea of being able to *pin* characters to the top of your ALL characters filter as @ShewardN suggested.

It would also be nice to sort and view the default attributes for a max level and equipment character without mods and also to scroll through the entire progression for each skill so we can better map out our use of ability mats and for end-game planning.

Allowing people to look ahead also entices them to imagine what they could do with a character at that level. It's a parallel to the time players spend looking at high end characters except that they can personalize it to themselves and being able to get ahead. It's a fantasy that encourages people to spend.