Full char from card not giving full ammount of shards

This is the 2nd time this has happened when I pull a Royal Guard from Bronzium. It only gives 7 shards vs the 25/32 (I think) My RG is 6* and as far as I know you only get 7 shards when your char is 1*. I have pics of both instances. Am I wrong or is this whacked?

@CG_Kozispoon

Replies

• Your wrong, when pulling a duplicate character you get shards equal to original shard requirement divided by two then add two, what are saying should happen is when you pull a duplicate RG you should get 112 shards but no mater what you will always get 7 shards for duplicate RG.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    When a player gets a full character from the Bronzium Packs it will be a 1* Character, and if the player already has that character unlocked (doesn't matter at how many stars), then the same character he got in the pack will be converted in 7 shards (which is the required number of shards to unlock a character at 1*). The Bronzium Packs will never give out multiple star characters.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hiya!
    When a player gets a full character from the Bronzium Packs it will be a 1* Character, and if the player already has that character unlocked (doesn't matter at how many stars), then the same character he got in the pack will be converted in 7 shards (which is the required number of shards to unlock a character at 1*). The Bronzium Packs will never give out multiple star characters.

I got 2 star EE yesterday
  • Hiya!

If the bronzium packs never give multiple star characters, then why are they listed as potential rewards? @CG_Kozispoon
  • I thought shards rewarded were based on the current chars * lv, thought it was always like that. I pulled Fives from a Bronzium while I was farming his 7th * and got 25 shards, thought you got 32 if the char was already 7*. Thx for clearing that up tho, quick response too @CG_Kozispoon :)
  • I always get 6 shards for each character I have. No more no less.
  • Oooohwee. Just got 15 shards from a clone sarg today in bronzium.
  • Hiya!

This can't be or is bugged in several ways. I've gotten also a two** hero and also (several times) 15 shards for an character i already have.

And you need 10 for the first * unlock, not 7:

10 for unlock at *
    15 to promote from * to **
    25 to promote from ** to ***
    30 to promote from *** to ****
    65 to promote from **** to *****
    85 to promote from ***** to ******
    100 to promote from ****** to *******

And in this manner, this makes full sense:
    Your wrong, when pulling a duplicate character you get shards equal to original shard requirement divided by two then add two, what are saying should happen is when you pull a duplicate RG you should get 112 shards but no mater what you will always get 7 shards for duplicate RG.

I get 7 shards for my already unlocked RG, 15 shards for my unlocked teebo.
  • Ya it seems off, like I said I pulled 25 shards for my 6* Fives ...even took a pic, I'll go look for it
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Hiya!

@CG_Kozispoon c'mon man you are normally spot on.
    oMygQah.png
    If you have that character unlocked already they convert to shards, at a reduced rate, based on the number of shards to unlock the character at not where you currently have them at.

1* converts to 7 shards
    2* converts to 15 shards
    3* converts to 25 shards
    4* converts to 32 shards

May be off on 2* and 3* conversion.

Examples
    rg unlocks at 1*, 10 shards, so if you have him unlocked, regardless of what * level you have him at the drop is converted to 7 shards. It is only dropping a 1* character.

Boba unlocks at 4*, 80 shards, so if you have him unlocked, regardless of what * level you have him at the drop is converted to 32 shards. It is only dropping a 4* character.
  • Ya it seems off, like I said I pulled 25 shards for my 6* Fives ...even took a pic, I'll go look for it
    6* means nothing, you could have a 5* or 7* and you will always pull the same amount
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @scuba
    200x200px-ZC-2fdf5e0f_nathan-fillion-well-nevermind.gif

Well when you're right, you're right @scuba -and you right! To reiterate and confirm, breakdown is as follows
    1* converts to 7 shards
    2* converts to 15 shards
    3* converts to 25 shards
    4* converts to 32 shards
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    @scuba
    200x200px-ZC-2fdf5e0f_nathan-fillion-well-nevermind.gif

Well when you're right, you're right @scuba -and you right! To reiterate and confirm, breakdown is as follows
    1* converts to 7 shards
    2* converts to 15 shards
    3* converts to 25 shards
    4* converts to 32 shards

LMAO... Mistakes happen!!
  • I knew 25/32 came into play somehow, thx for the clear up