Can this Team Work in the Top 50

On a late December shard. This is team I'm going to work towards building, which I'm hoping to use to get me back in the top 50 (current character levels are in parentheses so you have an idea of how much farming I have to do):

Anakin (9 shards till unlocked)
Ahsoka (maxed minus one scanner)
Qui Gon (maxed)
Poe (3*, level 59, gear 7)
Nebit (7*, level 80, gear 8)

So I know that the standard double tank teams are almost always RG/STHan but I think that Poe + another is probably a better format. This is because Poe gets his taunt off first which drops the other teams TM and exposes several of them. He gets dispelled and the other tank taunts. The other team then has to eat through that tanks taunt, because few teams carry more than one dispeller. By the time his taunt ends or gets dispelled, Poe, because of how speedy he is, would be getting ready to drop another taunt.

Basically, I have an idea of what 4/5 team spots will look like, it's the last one I feel kinda iffy on. STHan would probably be a better choice than Nebit, but I'd be starting him from scratch whereas I've already put a lot of work into Nebit. I'm thinking Nebit could still work though because he's very beefy (70k health and protection when maxed with mods), which will allow him to absorb the Rey hits until his taunt ends. Also, his special calls an assist which if it calls one of the Jedi is capable of doing pretty decent damage.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Replies

• Sthan, considering the rest of the squad, would be a better choice than nebit, considering his (nebit's) benefits are just to droid/jawas.
  • Malthael wrote: »
    Sthan, considering the rest of the squad, would be a better choice than nebit, considering his (nebit's) benefits are just to droid/jawas.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I've started shard hunting for him, but the big problem is gearing and leveling him. Don't want to be spread too thin
  • There is no natural damage dealer here. Ani will deal good damage at g11. He is hard to gear up. You need GS which is easy to obtain or Rey or even leia. You will not break top 20 on a December shard with that team. (I'm on a December shard).
  • Optimus11 wrote: »
    There is no natural damage dealer here. Ani will deal good damage at g11. He is hard to gear up. You need GS which is easy to obtain or Rey or even leia. You will not break top 20 on a December shard with that team. (I'm on a December shard).

^This.

And if it is to use two tanks, I prefer RG + ST Han.