Luminara special ability not working

Hello. Luminara´s special ability "force explosion", says at level 6 "inflicts blocking ability during 1 turn (100%)". However, it does not block ability always. It seems to be not working. Could you please fix it? Thank you
My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ

Replies

• Terrorize89
    434 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Despite it saying 100%. Nothing is truly, except one or two exceptions that explicitly say cannot miss or be resisted. At the most it's capped at 93-97%. This figure is lower if the target has more tenacity than you do potency.
  • 100 percent just means that everytime its used the effect will applied if the enemy dont resist it. But if the tenacy
    is high enough, it will still fail.
  • The previous level of the ability (5) says 85% chance. And when you upgrade the ability it says +15%. So it is a 100% chance. Despite of the tenacity the opponent can have, it is not working more than 90% anyways.
    My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
  • It's 100% that the ability block will be applied, but not 100% chance that the target will not "resist it" it's a confusing mechanic but works off the potency of the attacker and tenacity of the defender
  • I have it fully upgraded, and even then it seems to be around 60%.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet