Guild coin contribution disparity between guild activities report and guild management report

Skye
795 posts Member
There is a difference between guild contribution reports listed in the daily activities guild activities window and the guild management window which reports individual members daily guild coin contribution...

The numbers are usually the same however there have been reports from my guild members and I have noticed it today personally where the two numbers do not match!

Generally the guild management report is reporting a lower number of daily guild contribution than when examined in the daily activities guild activities window.

The cause is unknown/unconfirmed at this time but I suspect the guild management coin contribution tracker is not tracking energy use in the various mod challenges or mod battles correctly.
Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!

Replies

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    Further info

At around 10:31 AM GMT 25th August 2016, after my guild bank payout. I used 120 cantina energy, bought two sets of cantina energy refreshes and then used a further 240 cantina energy.

In my guild activities window. I can see I have a persoanl daily guild bank contribution of 360 energy. However upon going to the guild management windows and looking at my daily contribution there, it only shows 120!

Will update the thread with further information later... There may be a time syncronisation issue here.

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    It seems energy used close to the personal reset does not count correctly in the daily guild contribution counter, though the personal display is correct

Here you can see the guild contribution shows zero next to my name
    swgoh-guildbug-01_zps3habeoc5.jpg

Here you can see the personal contribution showing 360! Not zero
    swgoh-guildbug-02_zps5pdrrfxm.jpg

• WorrGod1977
    22 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    **Contribution discrepancy solved**
    Upon completion of current guild activity you will collect your earned coin. In the Guild activity window your daily will reset to 0. However your management tab will not reset for 2-6 minutes after completion resulting in any energy spent to accumulate under yesterday's numbers. You will notice any energy spent before it resets will continue to collect past 600/600. It will read 640/600 etc. It will start counting under new guild activity count in the guild activity window 120/600. Once your management tab for daily resets to 0 it won't reflect the actual number that you have spent. Any energy you spent prior to resetting is lost from the current days energy count. Solution is to pay attention to your management tab for reset. Do not spend energy until it catches up. Once I figured this out, my management tab is accurate and no one loses out in their numbers.
  • it is still broken... never have been fixed
  • Forums
    Guild coins bug

ZiryabZiryab
    September 2016
    Every time I play this happens
    Flag Quote
    ZiryabZiryab
    September 2016
    Frustrating and nothing being done
    Flag Quote
    CG_KozispoonCG_Kozispoon
    September 2016
    @Ziryab it already has been flagged as a bug, so there is no need to bump it. Please refer to the Bugs Bin and Game Updates for the latest fixes and pushes for the game
    Flag Quote
    petedaddypetedaddy
    September 2016
    agree with Ziryab for bumping this, it is ridiculous that this hasn't been fixed yet
    Flag Quote
    LordStylingLordStyling
    September 2016
    Seriously this is one of the most frustrating bugs of the game.

How are we suppose to properly manage our guilds?

I mean... it worked fine before, so I'm assuming it can't be that hard to fix!
    (but what do I know)

This should be bumped to the top of the huge pile of bugs.
    Flag Quote
    Jaydela2370Jaydela2370
    September 2016 edited September 2016
    Seriously!! Fix the **** bug already!! We can't manage our guild properly!! Get off your butts and hop to it! I invested too much into this game and things are still broken!!
    Flag Quote
    RWTD_BurnRWTD_Burn
    September 2016
    This one needs to get bumped as often as possible. Guilds are losing hundreds to thousands of guild coins each day because of this bug. That's not acceptable. A bug that impacts 50 players when even just one person forgets to do the workaround should be one of the highest priorities to fix and not left lingering for months.
    Flag Quote
    JediLericheJediLeriche
    October 2016
    They don't care.
    Flag Quote
    DrifytDrifyt
    October 2016
    I'm relatively new to this game only 2 months played but notice that this is happening every single day for me now. The reset overlap has gotten bigger its certainly not 2 mins as initially discussed. more like 1 hour from what I've noted. Daylight savings has happened in Australia recently clocks went forward 1 hour in my state 30 mins in other states and its exaggerated the issue at least from my standpoint. Perhaps the bug is related to time sync between the games systems? Just trying to help.
    Flag Quote
    DrifytDrifyt
    October 2016
    It is more than 1 hr tonight. Seems like its drifting lol. It seems to me its not worth playing until an hour or so before the daily challenge reset happens just to be sure you will get your coins :(
    Flag Quote
    ShatterlingPurslaneShatterlingPurslane
    October 2016 edited October 2016
    CG_Kozispoon wrote: »
    this is just a display bug that can appear in the “Guild Manage” area if members spend any energy in the first 2 minutes after Guild Activities Reset.

It's not that simple. I joined my guild on Wednesday 21 September and every Wednesday since then my coins in the Managed > Daily Coins overview have been incorrect (but Lifetime is always correct). It happened on one or two other days too, adding to the complexity of the pattern. My guild refreshes at my local 11.30 pm and even if I wait over 30 minutes (after my own refresh at my local midnight) before spending any energy, it will still be incorrect. That's issue #1.

I did 600 coins on that first day 21 September. Lifetime and Daily were correct, I clearly remember checking, feeling relief when it was ok, and then hoping that the count would be correct from now on (because in my old guild I also had this bug happening).
    Then on the next day I say I was 10 coins short in both daily and lifetime overview. Personal overview said 600/600. It's impossible to tell whether these 10 coins were still given to the guild, but that doesn't really matter. It's the fact that both counts were incorrect that makes it slightly different from the first issue.

And the thirds issue is that today everyone in our guild (and other guilds) have zero values in all Daily columns.

I believe the incorrect values are indeed just visual, because except for that one case of 10 coins, I can always see that the Lifetime values are correct.
    Flag Quote
    Ilikebeer2Ilikebeer2
    October 2016
    Please fix the guild coins bug. I cannot effectively manage the guild. Add the weekly back as well. That was useful.
    Flag Quote
    Jaydela2370Jaydela2370
    This is from today. I did my 600/600 but it registers zero???? There is no way we can keep track of our guildz.

https://imgur.com/gallery/tkipQ
    Flag Quote
    DrifytDrifyt
    Ok some more info. Yesterday the whole guild guild showed zero coins, today it does too! even though many have done 600. However it only shows all zeroes on some of our phones. Some members can see the totals others cannot so i think its some sort of local caching bug. I personally have only been able to see zeroes and thought the daily reset would fix it but it hasn't. This needs sorting otherwise whats the point?
    Flag Quote
    oOoabuoOooOoabuoOo
    12:03AM edited 11:32AM
    ally code: 255-462-437
    I found the answer and it's simple. on reset, 7:30pm eastern for me, the guild tickets/coins will reset to 0. however, check your guild management screen. if you have old info in there before reset, then wait for it to zero out. if you don't, any energy spent will reflect on your personal screen and not the guild screen. after the guild screen with all old info zeros out, you have the green light and everything registers fine. I hope this helps. we have tested this and it holds true for both ios and android. device is not the issue.

I'm in galactic hero's guild. we are seeking active members that can contribute 600 energy daily. 300 minimum. this is a pretty chill guild. we are running 3 t7 rancor heroic weekly with no restrictions! no cheaters please. leader is awesome, guild mates are awesome. we have a discord with strategies and assist all that need help :)

post you ally code if you would like to join or add me as ally.