Nicoaja, offer for #1 Spot at payout :)

Revan202
107 posts Member
edited August 2016
My IGN is same as in the forums- we battle regularly against each other at payout time.

If u or any of ur guild mates reads this, please pm me. My offer is to Team up with u for Lockouts at payout time

Replies

• Hey I'm on your shard too! IGN is Dave.
  • I'm on the same shard too. Line Id is Jim24729. A non-aggression agreement with either/both of you would surely help us all.
  • himobi
    63 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    @Revan202 @Jim24729

I'm glad I read this thread. We are in the same shard and I believe Jim and I have the same payout. I've spoken to @Permador and @Genghus who are also at my payout, we avoid each other which means we all get a decent payout.

Jim, I see you like to knock me back :smile: Lets agree to leave each other alone as I'd prefer if we both get 1,2,3,4 or 5 rather than 6-10. What do you think?

I think that leaves Nirish at our payout (GMT 0) who I can't locate yet.

My in game name is Arclight.
  • Yep happy to go along though @Permador did attack me 2 times today one could of avoided 12-9 which I took back then moved clear to 5, for him to attack me again at 6 mins lol

So guess he's not trying to avoid me then as could of earlier, later one my fault as got side tracked and didn't take turn tonlockout hehe
  • Yeah that's not cool :)
  • Okay, sounds fair. Arclight, apologies if it comes across as I target you specifically. I don't. You're probably sandwiched between droid teams or something which I avoid.
  • Hey mates- Jim, Dave and me are in group chat in line. If interested, msg me. Line ID "revan-the-mighty". Much easier to find agreements there :)
  • Oh and btw, title dont apply anymore- but i keep it as it is, as it draws attention
  • @Jim24729 All good mate. I figured that others were avoiding droids and they are fairly easy for Han to stun so I usually go for them first. Will try and connect to you guys over line.
  • himobi
    63 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Post edited by himobi on
  • himobi
    63 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    We are on discord if any other shard mates see this thread. PM me or the others in this thread for details.
    Post edited by himobi on
  • Yooo so I'm pretty sure I'm on yalls shard..I'm KoR Fugundus. My guild mates have just informed me to some of the unwritten rules of PVP arena and I realize I may have upset some of y'all..my ally code is 796-599-138 and my line id is Fugundus...add me so we can clear this up!!
  • Hi guys just found out about these types of PVP groups and would be interested in joining. My in game name is Evilpanda. My Discord is Evil_Panda_28#7041 if you guys are still in a shard discord chat?
  • Hiyya so someone in my guild told me about coordinating shard payouts today. Man I feel like a real d-bag if you’ve all been on this for a while now. Let me know who else has payouts at 7PM EST for the PVP Arena.

BeaverIP30