#33 Small Life Changes : Mod Combination And Re Rolling Stats

Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited August 2016
Two changes here that will have a very positive change to the RNG in RNG in RNG of mods.

1zodvf7.jpg

NO. 1 Combined Mods

Depending on your gaming library you may be familiar with this idea. Essentially your converting lower mods into higher mods.

This is about the colours of the tiered mods.

I.E
(3)(tier 5)(purple mods) combined become a (yellow level 1 mod).

Set bonus is chosen from the mods combined and the more of the set you use the higher the chance. So two offense and 1 health combined has a two in three chance of becomming a offense set mod.

Combinations
3 whites into 1 green
3 greens to 1 blue
3 blues to 1 purple
3 purples to 1 yellow

Added Benefit Of Using This

Outside of the obvious use of the system to make use of useless mods and the terrible RNG in RNG in RNG system.

Mods have a chance when combined of overcharging (lighting effect) causing the mod to gain a tier level.

I.E
Combined three tier 6 purple offense mods and was given a tier 7 level 1 yellow offense mod.

NO.2 Changing Stats On Mods With Currency

You get this unreal mod but two of the secondary stats are just not needed for the hero your building.

Before throwing your phone.......

106a8zk.png

Main Stat
Clicking on a mod allows you to select a stat to reroll.

25 crystals to reroll (randomly redrawn)
100k credits to reroll (randomly redrawn)

Secondary Stat (single)
Clicking on a mod allows you to select a stat to reroll.

10 crystals to reroll (randomly redrawn with the current stat levels)
40k credits to reroll (randomly redrawn with the current stat levels)

Allowing you to actually spend more resources to finally get the mods your after. This will benefit CG profit wise as well as it's something even i would be caught doing alot....

#33 Small Life Changes : Mod Combination And Re Rolling Stats 14 votes

I would LIKE this change
100%
Aneil915Mofojokers1992CallevaGhostSpiderDarythCarpeDiem007007Josh_KlyttCeziumTankzzxWholfMaxReboMoe_BettaBasti0n 14 votes
I would NOT like this change
0%
Other
0%
Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on

Replies

• I would LIKE this change
    This will require rebalancing the speed secondary stat to be more in line with the others as well devs.
    Sounds like a great idea, obviously lots of tweaking would be needed to ensure a correct profit potential for CG. I like that those who don't buy crystals would still be able to adjust mod stats but using credits
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I would LIKE this change
    Sounds like a great idea, obviously lots of tweaking would be needed to ensure a correct profit potential for CG. I like that those who don't buy crystals would still be able to adjust mod stats but using credits

:) thanks Ghost

Definitely all i can do is create the base of an idea, tweaking has to be done their side to what they would want and what is good for profits and time.
  • MaxRebo
    33 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I would LIKE this change
    Another great idea. Would definitely make a lot of those white, green and blue mods useful, and make you feel like your mod farming wasn't for nothing.
    On a side note would love to see something similar with gear, could also come with a credit cost, as regular gear crafting already has.
    MaxRebo wrote: »
    Another great idea. Would definitely make a lot of those white, green and blue mods useful, and make you feel like your mod farming wasn't for nothing.
    On a side note would love to see something similar with gear, could also come with a credit cost, as regular gear crafting already has.

Yes definitely actually one of my threads already covered that including ability mats.
    Good idea again mofojoker. This would allow all those currently wasted white mods actually usefully instead of gathering dust. I would love to know the drop rate for gold mods.