Huge speed secondary stat mods

LordAlvert
1193 posts Member
edited August 2016
Can someone tell me how people have these secondary speed stats of 9-17 on their health or defense four star mods??

They are better alone than an entire speed set.

I got a lot of mods the first few days but don't have any past 8. Are these still obtainable? Are these the purple or gold ones that are more likely to pop up the speed?? How can I get these??

#modgate

Replies

• Options
    Oooohwee. You need to find a mod with a speed secondary that is already visible. When you level these types of mods, when it would normally add a secondary, one of the existing secondaries will level up.

Say you get a gold mod. From lvl 1-12, you can raise secondaries 4 times. If you get really lucky, you can raise the same one 4 times. If you are the luckiest person in the world, it will be speed that goes up 4 times. If you are me, though, it will raise defense up 4 times...
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Oooohwee. You need to find a mod with a speed secondary that is already visible. When you level these types of mods, when it would normally add a secondary, one of the existing secondaries will level up.

Say you get a gold mod. From lvl 1-12, you can raise secondaries 4 times. If you get really lucky, you can raise the same one 4 times. If you are the luckiest person in the world, it will be speed that goes up 4 times. If you are me, though, it will raise defense up 4 times...

I feel your pain
  • Options
    ^ LOL, yup.
  • Options
    Wait for the mods dropped from the new raid!

6 and 7.
  • Options

Ty for this info. I didn't know this.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

I feel your pain

This is the life of all of us. Best I have achieved is a speed 14 secondary... and it's on an accuracy arrow.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

I feel your pain

This is the life of all of us. Best I have achieved is a speed 14 secondary... and it's on an accuracy arrow.

This. Man this just sucks.
  • Zeus23
    438 posts Member
    Options
    Wait for the mods dropped from the new raid!

6 and 7.

Waiting for stun and counter attack mods))
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You hit refresh in the mod shop (and repeat and repeat). You look for 1st secondary as speed, and in the mod class (e.g. Health) and the primary you want (e.g. Protection) and slot.

So lots of refreshes... there is a daily cap btw on refreshes.

If it is gold or purple there's a chance that speed as first secondary may be incremented multiple times, but this is not guarenteed. Green (etc) it will probably be updated once. Contrary to urban myth, you do not get a load of 17-24 secondary speeds using this approach in useful primary / mod types / slots you need.

So I'd imagine its classed as WAI, as you need to spend a shed load of crystals to get a full speed secondary mod set, on health or some other mod type.

Xio