Suck at Arena but willing to Improve? Let T7 Guild Alpha Squad Help You!

Friendly, team-oriented raiding guild here looking for a few good new members. Most of our members are top 50 arena players and we are often able to improve new members from out of the top 100 to top 50 (even top 10) status through raid gear, mod advice, and arena comp changes. If you are interested, and meet the requirements below, join us!

Requirements:

- Level 80 with 10+ 7* toons
- 600 daily guild coin contribution
- Able to follow simple instructions on Discord (optional) or Guild Chat
- Top 100 arena player or a willingness to improve in Arena
- Don't be a ****

Message me or add me in game: 627-447-227.

Replies

• Bump
  • Hovahdo, Hey.
    looking to join a new guild for a challenge. The one i'm in currently - I've been with since guilds started, and only does T3 4 and 5, the gear just isn't enough. I'm level 80, 15 7* G8, hover around 250 arena daily, F2P
    I've been top of the guild for donations and usually max out guild contribution, active every day and talkative etc
    Just looking for more of a challenge in a more active guild
    Cheers
  • Connor1401 wrote: »
    Hovahdo, Hey.
    looking to join a new guild for a challenge. The one i'm in currently - I've been with since guilds started, and only does T3 4 and 5, the gear just isn't enough. I'm level 80, 15 7* G8, hover around 250 arena daily, F2P
    I've been top of the guild for donations and usually max out guild contribution, active every day and talkative etc
    Just looking for more of a challenge in a more active guild
    Cheers

Sounds great. What's your ally code?
  • Bump
  • Bump.
  • Bump.
  • Hey, I see you guys do your raids at 7pm est. If that is the case, then I am very interested. I have had a run of bad luck with guilds that have raids at bad times for me in mst zone. I sent you an ally invite under my game name Cagebreaker, I'm also on discord under the same game name. Let me know what you think.
  • Roster looks good. Invite sent!
  • Also, when you get in, do not attack Rancor. We are doing zero damage cor the first 24 hours.