Empire Strikes Back - UK based Tier 7 Guild recruiting

U.K. Based heroic only guild are looking to replace 3 members who can't read our new Raid rules.

Rules are simple;

Raids are every Tues, Thurs and Sunday at 21:00 UK.
Raid opens 24 hours early to allow 0 scores to be recorded.

Other than this, there are no rules!

We are a very supportive Guild offering advice and help where we can.

Ideally you'd need 10+ 7* toons and be willing to communicate on the App Line (it's easier than Chat)

Our Guild is in about the top 200 of Guilds.

Interested? Want to know more?

Drop me a message.

Replies

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Message or reply on here for my Ally code etc
  • Options
    Only 2 places left!
  • Options
    One place!
  • Options
    221-224-721 ... Looking for a guild that helps each other not themselves
  • Options
    I'll send you a request now
  • Options
    2 spaces just opened up.
  • Options
    We are in 141th place on the leader boards (2000 points)
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Only one space left!
  • Options
    Still one spot
  • Options
    Looking for just one more committed member to join us
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Still looking for just one more
  • Options
    What are the rewards for doing 0 damage?
  • Options
    We are after committed members, I can check the rewards if you'd like?
  • Options
    Daily player, and play to benefit my goals. Looking to see which guild I can get the most from. I wouldn't have asked a question and not want to know the answer to it. What do you offer for 0 damage?
  • Options
    You would get the 41+ raid gear

1 Han Shard
    1 Pit box prize - tier VII gear for Lvl 65 - 79
    200k credits
    640 guild coins
  • Options
    Do you offer anything else? It seems to me I'd be helping you more than the return.
  • Options
    You'd get what everyone gets, share of the guild coins, based on your contribution and a chance to exchange materials. I don't know quite what else you expect to get?

We have a separate app for communication/advice/banter etc
  • Options
    There's a lot of guilds looking for energy. I'm an everyday player and have been for a long time. I've also given 322 gear pieces. Is this a guild that a few always take the good stuff at the top? Can anyone in your guild go through the whole raid? Average time until it's completed? I'd also require that I can't get booted. If there's a problem we'll resolve it without loss.
  • Options
    I doubt this is the right guild for you.

We work as a community.

Good luck in your search!
  • Options
    Didn't what to answer. I get it. No problem. Cheers and good luck in your search.
  • Options
    It's no secret.

Raids last about 50 mins

4 or so of us Solo P1 and get part way through P2, top scores are around the 3million mark.

People have been booted, either for not following the few simple rules or for consistently not contributing to the guild.

Genearally the top 10 are that, but we help each other with gear and advice, I've helped people go from 30th - to 3rd!

Nothing to hide
  • Options
    was it the requirement of not being able to be removed then? These raids are essential to maximizing toons and I've have been in some really bad guilds with selfish egomaniacs and ragers. That's why there's so many questions and I'm being apprehensive. I put my work in everyday and contribute, so that wouldn't be a problem. I'm also wondering where I'd fit in before making a decision. Tired of going through the process and getting the short end of the stick. If it's the posts about wanting something for nothing, that's a joke about others I've seen do that first hand nothing more. If someone wanted a player like that then it'd be just drama. I've got 10 or so leveled toons and more that just need to be paid to level up. Still debating on which teams to go with and on the constant lookout for some unicorn mods to level up. If I decide to join your guild you'll see that I'm a chill type of dude that helps and avoids drama. If things couldn't get worked out for reasons, I'd leave willingly.The fact that you wanted to pass and not offer whatever just to get yours is commendable. Truly hope you find the right person.
  • Options
    We are now full.

We were just after committed people. Just accepted a Level 60 player. We'll help him along.

I wish you the best.

R2D2