Which is the best toon in the game right now?

Level_Padawan
225 posts Member
edited August 2016
Based on its overall abilities-a must have for every squad.

Which is the best toon in the game right now? 11 votes

Palpatine
36%
NightloresBerserkGingaRoguesaberLiz_rD 4 votes
Lando
0%
Anakin
27%
Saug77RUFUWrecker1127 3 votes
Rey
0%
QGJ
9%
AbareKiller666 1 vote
Phasma
0%
Other
27%
clhsWarBoo 3 votes

Replies

• War
    932 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Other
    I voted other because all these toons need specific synergies, not all around versatile for every squad. I would have voted RG because auto taunt is useful for every team, but he wasn't included for some reason. The only character here that could be close to being useful for all teams is Rey, and that's because she's just raw damage.

Of these characters I use Palpatine because I run an all Empire team, before he was even in the game in fact. But he'd be useless without Empire or Sith back up, and it's not like he'd be a good side character for your team either, he's either leader of an Imp/Sith team or just a one time AoE stun, assuming he survives to his turn. He's not as OP as people think, especially if he's not the leader and is going in with low health and just average potency.
  • Not sure about this mate..Just yesterday he stunned my STHan,Palp having lower potency than Han's 60% tenacity...His 210 speed pretty muched ruined the fight for me
  • Palpatine
    Palpatine made arena very hard for me yesterday.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Other
    Not sure about this mate..Just yesterday he stunned my STHan,Palp having lower potency than Han's 60% tenacity...His 210 speed pretty muched ruined the fight for me

Of course he stunned ST Han, this is defense AI were talking, the numbers are always skewed in their favor. But unless he's leader you don't have much more to worry about from him. And you must have been fighting a whale if he had 210 speed, that's 88 speed over his regular 122. Whales can turn almost any character into a monster.

I fought a team today that had Dooku (lead), Rey, Chewbacca, RG, and Daka. I thought I was going to fight some weird team with no synergy, but turns out the whole strategy they had was to keep half your team stunned at all times, thanks to RG and Daka's stuns on their basics and Dooku's stun every 3 turns. That way you only have a few of your guys available to attack their team, which of course had two tanks that were dodging half your attacks. The point wasn't even for their team to win, just keep you from beating them within the time limit. I would have taken Palpatines AoE stun every four turns, if I let him live that long, over this team.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Other
    Sun Fac - I cant beat node 12 GW at all, but when Sun Fac is on the opposing team, I cant make a dent. Look at his abilities - even his basic. He is OP.