I'm generally anti-nerf as a solution but wow...b2

Prev1
I would be fine with a 40% chance for say 50% TM gain. But 100% is kind of drastic yes?

Post Script- I wish I had b2.

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Joeyd7878 wrote: »
    Post Script- I wish I had b2.

You and I both. Throw in Sun Fac to that list of "wish I ponied up the loot for".
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    He's just kinda annoying. It's a light hit but he does go often.

P.S.- I love my B2
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Stun him then defeat him. Problem solved. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Yes. Mass dispel on aoe. It's balanced.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Shock him with Palpatine and he won't gain TM
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    MBL_66 wrote: »

Nice - that too!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    MBL_66 wrote: »

Didn't know this that is kind of nice.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    What does shock do exactly? It's like a buff immunity thing?
  • Alexone wrote: »

Ooohwee. Buff immunity plus some extra damage. Also helps with palps aoe stun landing. Also gives him tm. Basically, get rid of stuns of you can lol.
  • He goes a lot but he doesn't hit that hard. His de-buff is great but Droid teams don't phase me. Once I get Han they really won't
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Alexone wrote: »

Blocks healing, buffs and TM gain from artificial means. It's actually pretty sweet. Hit RG, B2 or STHan with it early - then go to town. Just be careful not have Vader wipe it with culling blade on one of those 3. ;)

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Very cool, thanks. So seems like Palpy will be the answer to a lot of annoying things which is nice.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Wow I never thought of him as a B2 counter. Makes my investment into the Emperor a bit more...palpable
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Wait till extra turn mods become a reality.....
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Wow I never thought of him as a B2 counter. Makes my investment into the Emperor a bit more...palpable

I don't think Palpatine can be used successfully against droids with B2 if that was what you were thinking. He is very frail. But against other team comps sure.
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Phasma (L) / Daka / RG / Palpatine / Rey... problem solved... stun him with RG... use Daka to stun main DPSer... Palpatine as backup stuns lolz .... Rey because f*** you... lol

P.S.: Don't know if it will work never tried, just assuming
    P.S2: Rex (L) if against droids... P2W sorry...
    Do or do not...
  • Alexone wrote: »
    Very cool, thanks. So seems like Palpy will be the answer to a lot of annoying things which is nice.

Not just an answer to many annoying things, but will become the most annoying thing himself :P
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Ledinis wrote: »

Not just an answer to many annoying things, but will become the most annoying thing himself :P

Nah, i already fought him, he can be shutdown quite nicely.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

lol
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Stun him then defeat him. Problem solved. ;)

Yup.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    B2 is that annoying terd in the punch bowl we all hate. 40 percent chance to get a full turn whenever anyone's attacked, yeah great.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    There is a whale on my shard with B2. His team is actually beatable because he uses B2. Unofrtunately, I have a hard time beating him in the 5 minutes because of the enoromous health pool of his teams with all 5* health mods.

Phasma lead with RG, Leia, 5's, and B2.

If he used GS or Rey instead of B2 I would get wiped out due to the DPS.

I have a maxed Old Daka so I just attack B2 with her every turn until I take out Leia then focus 100% on B2. He doesn't gain TM if you are attacking him. I don't run dodge lead so I'm also not feeding him TM either.

I use Asajj lead with ST Han, Daka, GS, and either QGJ or RG.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

lol

Mirror?
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    B2 is that annoying terd in the punch bowl we all hate. 40 percent chance to get a full turn whenever anyone's attacked, yeah great.

seriously B2 is the super **** of turds I've never seen a **** in a punch bowl though nor do I wish to

Erm so You can't write t u r d but you can turds lol
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Benr3600 wrote: »

Palpatable? Palpatinable? Good start though.

• Though I thank you all, I wasn't really looking for advice. I know how to beat him. I was just raging against the machine as passively as I could.
  • I use b2 in my palpateam. The counter to him is stun him. I suspect most will have slot 6 modded wirh potency rather than with tenacity.
  • He's only a problem if you ignore him. I just stun him, or burn him down.
  • Joeyd7878 wrote: »
    Though I thank you all, I wasn't really looking for advice. I know how to beat him. I was just raging against the machine as passively as I could.

I'll repeat myself...