Nightsister Fix

christopher152003
381 posts Member
edited August 2016
Everyone complains about NS not being competetive and to a small extent I agree, but NS are not nearly as awful as people think.

Nightsister (click me)

People say Asajj is worthless, however the only flaws she has are her horrible ai, her heal change screwed up it's usability, and she can be slow. Asajj in those pictures runs with a speed of 173. For Asajj I would like to see the debuff ignore her buffs (that really makes no sense to debuff herself, that would also fix part of her ai with her heal)and only have her self buffs go away after she attacks or if she gets debuffed by someone else. And give her at least a speed of 100.

Acolyte is ok not fantastic she needs something not sure what it is though. Maybe she can remove all negative status effects on a critical rather than on a death with her special skill. (ideas??)

NSI, should have an intimidate ability similar to either RG or STH, thats it, she hits hard, has a debuff that keeps RG from intim, solid.

Daka is absolutely fine the way she is.

Talia is actually fine the way she is, her heal is a big heal, she can hit hard she 100% lifesteals on basic.

Does anyone have anyother ideas?

The only reason I run ST han in my arena team is because without an intimidater you can not be as competetive.

Replies

• Agree wholeheartedly on the archer girl, I'd trade her stealth for enemy debuff skills.
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    Asajj: she does not dispel her buffs. The buffs only last for one turn and go away which is what is happening. That said they should change it to advantage for 2 turns.
    Her base max speed is 98 so close to the 100
    She needs more health and protection similar to Anakin
    I think her leader ability needs better chance to remove TM or same chance with more TM removal.

NS Acolyte I agree with crit on special removes all negative status affects.

Daka I think needs a small heal steal maybe 5-10%

Intiate special should be 100% chance to inflict buff immunity.
  • Add Mother Talsin as a big synergy Meta and make Maul and Savage Nightbrothers that count as night sisters