Community Updates versus Game Updates?

The community update should have been posted into the Game Updates section.

When you click on the link inside the game, it takes you to the Games Updates section and there is NO information in the Games Updates related to the news/mail that is in the game linking to that section.

Also- The community updates used to be pretty good before and frequent. Now we're getting almost nothing about the game updates.

Even the Emp Demise wasn't even hyped or talked about.

Replies

• Well, think about it. They got massive, massive backlash after the Mods...larger than anything, really...and when you consider they get pretty significant feedback whenever there's an addition, subtraction or change...they probably just figure it's better to keep their mouth shut.

They haven't been the same since the mod debacle. That should tell you all you need to know. Silence is the Golden Rule around these parts now. Don't be surprised if it doesn't change.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Did I miss an update? My app didn't restart today....
  • Paxus
    60 posts Member
    Backlash for poorly implemented and communicated products are no excuse for a lack of communication.

If anything, their silence shows a lack of leadership in their organization and a disturbing lack of professional savvy.
  • I didn't say it was a good excuse.

If anything it should have made them redouble their efforts to be better. Instead they only doubled down on saying nothing.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • RonEmpire
    221 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    gobears21 wrote: »
    Did I miss an update? My app didn't restart today....

No. Was referring to the 8/17. They didn't post any "Game Updates" for 8/17/2016 in the game updates section. They mis posted it community / Dev. Updates.

No announcements for months. Don't know why they have a news and announcement section.

I guess they're getting sloppy. Or EA_jesse is on vacation or something.

They usually have a "What happened this week" posting. And what they're working on.

The community update thing was a games update / patch note.