Do you still get raid rewards if you are kicked from the guild before the raid ends?

My guild kicked me out for some unknown reasons (I was the most active player btw) before the raid ended and I managed to get 2nd place in the raid. Do I still get the reward if I was kicked before the raid ended or the damage that I dealt to the rancor is added back as health to the rancor? Also I'm looking for a new guild based in Europe so that I can do the raids as soon as they are live. I'm a level 80 hard-core player who can solo p1 on heroic and already started prepping for the droid raid. My ally code is 794-658-456

Replies

• UoJCAM
    213 posts Member
    I don't think you get rewards if you are removed before they are finalized.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    UoJCAM is correct, if you are not in the guild at the time of rewards are issued, you don't get them.
    I've heard of a few others being kicked after the raid is 90% done and it's a poor policy.
  • Basically your Guild Leader got butt hurt by your damage and rank and kicked you to get better rewards for himself. You will not get anything sadly, due to the merc'ing changes...

CG needs to add a cooldown to removing people from guild is a raid is in progress and an active participant, officer can press the remove button, but that does not execute until the rewards are claimed or expire....
  • Lillegre wrote: »
    Basically your Guild Leader got butt hurt by your damage and rank and kicked you to get better rewards for himself. You will not get anything sadly, due to the merc'ing changes...

CG needs to add a cooldown to removing people from guild is a raid is in progress and an active participant, officer can press the remove button, but that does not execute until the rewards are claimed or expire....

Ooohwee. That may not be true. If he wasn't following raid rules, he may have been kicked for that. We have rules in our guild and we do kick mid raid if they aren't followed.
  • So basically I soloed almost 2 phases for then and I get nothing because they kicked me...nice
  • Lillegre wrote: »
    Basically your Guild Leader got butt hurt by your damage and rank and kicked you to get better rewards for himself. You will not get anything sadly, due to the merc'ing changes...

Ooohwee. That may not be true. If he wasn't following raid rules, he may have been kicked for that. We have rules in our guild and we do kick mid raid if they aren't followed.

Then maybe CG needs to remove their damage dealt as well....