Separatist affiliation

Why did the developers create this affiliation. Are they planning on reworking everyone in this group. Right now these toons don't work well together at all.

Replies

• Maybe a new separatist toon for the raid? I was hoping general Kenobi would be the shard char for the new raid similar to han. Who knows?
  • @EA_Jesse any thoughts?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    They said in the notes they were adding it simply because it made sense but don't currently have anything to make use of the tag. Could change later.
  • That's disappointing
  • I'm betting on an event requiring sepratists at some point so I'm farming 5 of them to 5*. I'd actually avoided Dooku to this point but I'm thinking I'd better farm him.

Just waiting for the inevitable 'Sidious should be a separatist' posts if an event ever happens.
  • I am betting tue character drop in aat raid is going to be some separatist with a leader ability that binds them together...

These tanks are from separatist era after all
  • If there is an event it might be for clone wars Kenobi
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    If there is an event it might be for clone wars Kenobi
    Maybe 5, 7 star seperatists to unlock him, that'd be cool. Really wish they'd make asajj ventress's leader ability for night sisters and separatists. It only makes sense.
  • Stop making things from fan fic and comics when real star warriors like hoth luke dont exist yet in this game!!!
  • Hoth han with his fur coat! #drippinwithswagga
  • DashRendar wrote: »
    Hoth han with his fur coat! #drippinwithswagga

I like that idea please submit maybe even on tonton
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    DashRendar wrote: »
    Hoth han with his fur coat! #drippinwithswagga

I like that idea please submit maybe even on tonton

Tauntaun Han?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    HK47_1974 wrote: »
    I'm betting on an event requiring sepratists at some point so I'm farming 5 of them to 5*. I'd actually avoided Dooku to this point but I'm thinking I'd better farm him.

i've been avoiding farming Dooku as well; guess it was since i find him to be a dreadfully boring Arena opponent that teams are now mercifully moving away from that I kinda shunned him out of resentment (which kinda blows because i really like the character in II/III -- pure class.) Didn't realize IG-100 has the Separatist tag as well so I am slowly bringing him along too.

I like the idea of this faction. Hope the addition of the tag makes some sense, somewhere down the line. It's outrageous. After four trials in the Supreme Court, Nute Gunray is still the Viceroy of the Trade Federation and being farmed in Arena shipments. Nute in the leader position is an interesting proposition for toons with a decent crit rating (e.g., Leia will typically give everyone crit chance up; Nute gives Leia an additional 55% crit chance + a 30% turn meter gain on a critical hit -- wonder where this benefit could translate among the Separatists, if anyone.)
    Post edited by dough on