Argarath SITHBALL Looking for SkywalkerSJC Dark Schneider On3Punch

You guys are regularly on top 10. We have many players in top 10 in our guild including no.1. We are doing tier 6 raids and look for a few more good players. And to avoid hitting each other at our reset time if we in same guild. Cheers guy and hope you are looking at forum. Need to drop guild for invite

Replies

• DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Post edited by DarthZannaH on
    Do or do not...
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Post edited by DarthZannaH on
    Do or do not...
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I never told Ski your payout time I was off not checking post for a week. HE just messing you till you join. I got no control of Ski. My payout is different than yours and I never hit your reset time even though I can take you down just as you can take me down easily

Post edited by Argarath on
  • skiwalker5
    8 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @DarthZannaH - I imagine that you are referencing me in your above post. I would like you to know, for the record, that @Argarath never shared details about your reset time with me or with anyone in or guild. The first time he mentioned to us that you had found him on the forum was today... If I, or others, happened to attack you 5 minutes prior to your reset, my guess is that the attack was simply due to regular gameplay.

On that note: You posted your reset time in another forum posting, which is the only reason why I now actually do know your reset time. If you are concerned about snipers, you may wish to take edit that posting. I can't promise that I won't accidentally attack you around your reset time, as I don't really pay too much attention to timing my attacks outside my own reset. I am not someone who would go out of my way to try and snipe another player at their reset just to be a ****...

Respectfully,

'Fives'

PS - As @Argarath mentioned, our original intent in reaching out was to try and recruit active players within our shard. We would love to have you on our team! I was crushed to see you drop from Republica and join elsewhere after days (and lots of crystals) of trying to recruit via in-game name changes. We are gearing up for the new raids and, at 48, have a couple of spots open for active players. Most of us started in July, so we are only holding off on t7 to give a few of our teammates time to 7* a few more key toons.
  • Options
    @skiwalker5: sup mate, it's allright, there were a few days that you were battling while #1 5 minutes before my payout so it was impossible for me to get #1, so I figured that you were trying to force me joining your guild.

Anyway, I guess it's all good for now, I'm fine with #2 some days, and please PM your Payout and that of your guild mates so I can coordinate not accidentally battling in their payouts as well. Sometimes I get booted to #8-#10 and like to get back on top, so I can do that without conflicting their payouts.

Anyways, happy gaming.

P.S.: I will stay on my guild because I have a lot of friends there... but if things go south, I will let you know and if you have a spot, I will gladly join you guys, but for now, I will stay we are doing T7 every couple days and 50/50 so it's going well so far.

Peace.
    Do or do not...
  • Options
  • Options
    :|
  • Options
    i finally found you guys lol :smile: