ARGARATH SITHBALLS look for Dark Schneider On3Punch SkywalkerSJC

You guys are regularly on top 10. We have many players in top 10 in our guild including no.1. We are doing tier 6 raids and look for a few more good players. And to avoid hitting each other at our reset time if we in same guild. Cheers guy and hope you are looking at forum. Need to drop guild for invite

Replies

• Argarath wrote: »
    You guys are regularly on top 10. We have many players in top 10 in our guild including no.1. We are doing tier 6 raids and look for a few more good players. And to avoid hitting each other at our reset time if we in same guild. Cheers guy and hope you are looking at forum. Need to drop guild for invite

Hey I'm on your shard, usually 15-20, Wundalicous. How many spots you have open still? We have about 6-7 in our group now that go 2-4mil for t4 raids.
  • My ally code 138124217. If you interested we will try to make room. Sorry been off from forum family issues
  • Argarath wrote: »

Hey I'm on your shard, usually 15-20, Wundalicous. How many spots you have open still? We have about 6-7 in our group now that go 2-4mil for t4 raids.
    Hey get back to me bud we will discuss. You can join first then we can discuss how many of you want to move over