Financial treatment of problems with Brazilian between Google Play and iTunes

In Brazil there are two platforms for the game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Google Play and iTunes. ITunes is charged in the price of the crystals in dollars (US $). Google Play is charged in cash, in Brazilian Reais (R $). In order to enable the Brazilian players greater share because of the difference between modedas 1 US $ 3.5 to US $ prices of crystals on Google Play is lower. However iTunes charges in dollars and the game has not solved the problem with iTunes. I am Brazilian, and how many bought at iTunes in the certainty that it was safer. After I discovered that several Brazilian friends bought cheaper entered with an application to the EA requesting only the difference in crystals and no financial reimbursement. EA responded with indifference. They do not want to change or give the crystals to pay more as a reversal. Gentlemen who suffered from it. We will enter the collective bargaining agreement, to make EA regularization with the iTunes, or we will ask the financial back. We are from the same region and should be charged the same amount, which did not occur. Everything we buy gives less than half of what Google Play friends bought. It is unfair and unethical. I ask EA quick fix. And I ask friends not to get dropped in the face of this illegality.

Replies

• Ive been facing this same issue!
    there are few dudes in my guilda that have paid a cheaper price for the same stuff just because they use android..
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    While we understand your frustration in regards to this issue, Apple and Google control the conversion rates respectively, so if there's a difference you are noting based on conversion rates with in game purchasable items, this is something you will need to address with your platform provider.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • That sucks... Try being Canadian we pay 139$CDN (~107.50 $USD) for the vault of crystals (15,000). How much do you pay in Brasil? i agree with you in general that everyone should pay the same, regardless of where they are. The conversion rate seems very very off/unfair. @CG_Kozispoon are you suggesting that EA/CG has no input into the pricing of crystals in different regions? :o