Do you think First Order StormTrooper, or FO Synergy, Need a rework ?

Rhadamanth30
65 posts Member
edited December 2016
Hi All.

I already make a topic on the FOST, but at the moment, i didn't knew that we could make a poll topic. As a sulmmary... I'm running for a First Order (FO) squad and synergy, and love all the FO toons.

But when we compare FOST to 5's, we can really see an unbalanced toon.
I love him and don't want to drop him, especially that i've seen a lot of people who create topics for him. That's why i create this poll, to try to gather all people's opinion.

So...
Do you think First Order Stormtrooper (FOST), or more generally FO Synergie, Need a rework, ?

Please, give a vote, and feel free to discuss about your opinion to try to tilt the balance.

I look forward to read you all.

Do you think First Order StormTrooper, or FO Synergy, Need a rework ? 58 votes

Yes
81%
GoodOlMauriceHaloWars29Revanche_GilderPaulfasterthanyousAlexcloudsurferbehr228PotatoManAeroItsJarJarBinkzJoseIrimiaDarth_PenguinElissar_EldarianAliux12EventineElessedilVinniarthDaddyAycee1Vaders_CodpieceCaptainDwindleton 47 votes
No
3%
Saug77Zyron 2 votes
No opinion
15%
NyaSylvainRomerodutch_taskerMoicalissMingepokerIron_Maiden_JediDarth_KhufuN1c0JynLeia 9 votes
Post edited by Rhadamanth30 on

Replies

• Yes
    Yeah, he just needs a little tweak. Perhaps a little boost to potency to help with his speed down landing. Perhaps a slight up in speed or damage. I think his kit is really cool, but the First Order team in general is a little underwhelming versus the better synergies.
  • Yes
    Thank to participate. Maybe dev's should give him something to help the whole team. It's too bad to see a complete synergie goes to garbage.
  • Yes
    Definitely needs one, "first" off his value is very weak for how much time and resources are needed to acquire him. Secondly everything he does is average and nothing to right home about, which makes him trumped by nearly any toon. I want to see him be the bulky tank and earn his spot as the FO RG.
  • Yes
    I notice more and more that community find that not only FOST need to be reworked but the whole FO affiliation... it's just impressive.
  • Yes

Being new to the game, I was very excited to have acquired Kylo & Phasma (as well as Fin & Poe) as my first (and only) purchased Guaranteed toons from Force Awakens Pack, sort of like a "leg-up" starter booster for a first time player.

I immediately investigated the FO synergies & invested a Lot of time, energy & resources in acquiring the Officer, TPilot & STrooper (the grind for the latter two being rather arduous for me) because it appeared to me those synergies were 'crazy good'.
    It seems now that it may have very well been misplaced hope as their performance is truly underwhelming compared to their abilities 'on paper'.

I'm not a monster of a player both Lvl & toon wise, nor am I close to top 50 in arena.
    I don't push for meta, I push for toons I like in both character & synergies & there was something about FO that struck my fancy.
    Had I known just how much they underperformed I think I would have definitely taken another direction.

I'm not bitter about it. I made my choice & understand this is just how it goes. I'm still proud of my accomplishments & like the FO regardless of it's many issues. It is just that 3/5 are not viable to me Personally in almost Every aspect.
    I would very much like to see FO (bar Phasma) get a all round overhaul.

• Yes
    I think FOST has a move like Finn's special move, and they are both just awful. If he had a move that actually did something orher than defense up and giving himself Advantage, he would be better, and more viable in arena. Maybe make his uniqe a bit better too. I just dont like how he seems to not really do much at all in a battle, except for counter
  • Yes
    Little bump for this post
  • Yes
    +1
  • Yes
    Just going to post the same thing as on every other FO rework post

Phasma: Onslaught: unchanged
    Victory March: unchanged
    Fusillade: unchanged
    Fire At Will: remove the damage reduction from the assisting ally. Provides half of the bonus if another FO ally is leader

Kylo Ren: Ragged Cut: change healing immunity to health down for 2 turns and increase DoT to 3 turns
    Lash Out: during retribution he does double damage to his attacker in the counter attack
    Outrage: completely change it and the name and make him stun the target
    Unstoppable: the first attack he gets bitten by will always be dodged and he gains plus 20% turn meter whener he dodges. When he is hit by a critical hit he will instantly refresh his cooldowns
    A leader ability: All FO will do a critical hit on their next attack after being hit. If they have advantage they do plus 50% critical DMG. Provides half of the bonus if another FO ally is leader.

FOO: Capitalize: unchanged
    Marching Orders: the advantage stays for two turns and can be uses with to attacking moves. Plus the bonus will usually go to the ally with the least turn meter
    Pinning Shot: turn meter reduction can't be resisted if the enemy has more than 50% of turn meter

FOST: Hindering Shot: increase speed down to two or three turns and add on critical 100% chance of speed down and taunt for two or three turns
    The Order Relentless: defense up for 3 turns, 50% chance to get 30% turn meter and if his allies had advantage they also gain the turn meter bonus
    Return Fire: if he has advantage he has 100% counter attack with 25% more critical DMG other wise the same effect
    Also add him to cantina rewards, squad arena or galactic war

FOTP:everything unchanged except for abit more health that he really heads and put him in cantina rewards, galactic war rewards or squad arena

So also they have to add general hux to the game.
    basic: normal pistol attack always call an FO ally to assist can work with phasmas ability and call one more ally if he has advantage also inflict offense down for 2 turns
    Special: aoe DMG that inclits DMG and damage overtime for 3 turns similar to Darth Vader ability. If he has advantage also removes turn meter and restores his turn meter. Make the animation with a first order tie bomber since they will surely have one
    Unique: makes the ally with the most health taunt for one turn that counts for him not the ally and if he is FO he get health over time for two turns and advantage or they could make him turn all debuffs to buffs for 2 or 3 turns
    Leader: adds 80% life steal for all ally's that have advantage for one turn and whenever FO allies attack they remove 5% of enemies turn meter and restore their 5%. Gives half of the life steal bonus if another FO ally is leader

I know they may become very powerful with the multileader effects but there are three leaders in the first order so it makes sense and makes them feel unique in the game. This is just the groundwork and you feel free to make other suggestions
  • Yes
    A lot of good ideas, but some where i disagree.
    On the lead of Phasma, the Zeta delete the 15% less damage.

On Kylo Ren, @Velocitious make a good work on him here : https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/86314/kylo-ren-character-rework

On the FOST, there is only good idea here !

Concerning the multileadership, i think it's a good idea, but the FO which are not leader should have just a little leader contribution. ie : Phasma not lead allow to FO have 10% chance to attack with 50% less damages.
This discussion has been closed.