Shipment Store Overhaul

djvita
1684 posts Member
For the past couple of days I've seen that the gear shown is all over the place (only salvages I don't need on the top row) and I think in the best interest of everyone (EA getting more people buying gear) that more options and lower prices should be available.

TLDR: Raid gear the most expensive buy, Shards cheaper, More salvages to buy with credits.

1. Raid gear and only full pieces in the top left. All 4 raid gear now rotating. Raid Gear should be the most expensive, at 1400 crystals, reduce the price of the Mk5 generator, mk4 chedak comlink, mk5 stun gun to 1400 and everything else proportionately, that is 1400/2541 = 55% of the price today. Gear that shows up as most needed for more characters should show up more, with gear with no green dot drop less.
2. Shards, reduce to 66% of price, so 3 shards for 100; at the moment why buy 3 for 150 if two refreshes in two nodes cost 100 and you can get at least 2 more shards usually (come and fight me on this)
3. Gear salvages, add Mk3 Stuncuffs, Mk5 merkson, Mk4 Carbanti etc 3 for 9,000 credits, And in the middle (one piece) sell raid gear salvage for 5,000 credits. If level 80 show mission level 7/8 gear 60% of the time, the rest 40% level 3-6 mission gear.

Feel free to make comments and adjustments, and refrain from "They wont do it, its too generous" comments, this is a rework, at sole discretion of the studio of even reading less taking my suggestions into consideration.