Grand Moff Tarkin and Snowtrooper Damage

Can anyone give me an idea (or even better, a video) of Tarkin's basic damage, Snowtrooper's basic and AoE damage fully modded and leveled with max gear? I'm looking for realistic numbers, not "he does 30k every auto".

I'm getting closer to my Emperor led team and trying to work out what kind of mods to provide these guys.

Replies

• Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I have tarkin maxed. It's between 8k crit to 11k modded. It's not bad. Forgot if that was o up or not, don't think it was.
    But be warned he does not use IT first. Which is a huge bummer
  • Thank you - did you by chance mod him for crit damage?
  • Revenant
    255 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Since Snowtrooper naturally has a ton of HP and Protection, I was going to mod him for offense and crit damage with a +30 speed mod and I would love to see how much damage potential this actually has, would be doing roughly the same for Tarkin with a bit beefier protection and potency.
  • Revenant wrote: »
    Thank you - did you by chance mod him for crit damage?

Nope, modded with speed and crit chance
  • Aero, awesome thank you. Other than Tarkin not critting at all, his damage on auto is pretty good. Their damage is a little slow but overall seems fine and could be upped depending on mods. Needless to say I'm very excited, thanks again.
  • I have tarkin maxed. It's between 8k crit to 11k modded. It's not bad. Forgot if that was o up or not, don't think it was.
    But be warned he does not use IT first. Which is a huge bummer

Thats not true about IT. Run the whole gw on auto and whenever he had the chance to go with it before his aoe hi did it
  • Not so in arena.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Revenant wrote: »
    Aero, awesome thank you. Other than Tarkin not critting at all, his damage on auto is pretty good. Their damage is a little slow but overall seems fine and could be upped depending on mods. Needless to say I'm very excited, thanks again.

Also a lot of it was against high defense characters so you have to take that into consideration. Very weird that he wasn't critting, that wasn't normal. Regardless though, video is proof.