Critical damage Mods: Tier 3

Joshmayer5555
343 posts Member
edited August 2016
Here's a video of how I did this and completed with 3 stars. Note that this is not the minimal requirement to complete, I'm sure there are people who have completed it with less. But have a look on how it goes especially what to expect on each level of the tier 3 challenge.

https://youtu.be/ViaiB5SPqcw

Success credited to KOR Brian who advised on what to do. The process took me a month, as I did not have jawa engineer. Along the way, I've grown quite fond of chief nebit, I'm eternally grateful to him in my galactic war battles, how his distracting negotiations keep my fotp alive... I don't think I've so fond of any other toons on this game.

Do join us in the arena strategy discussion group, add me on line. I have a written a lot on the game answering a good 90% of most questions. It's multi guild group with a wealth of experience, both f2p and p2p, with one common goal, to rank in arena!

No recruitment and mutual respect, pls read all the notes and feel free to ask questions from there. I write about toons to farm, some gear farming strategy, Arena modding strategy, how fives is an annoying piece of s/hit, etc etc......

Arena King,
Josh Mayer
Line id: joshmayer

Replies