Give mace windu a counter chance on his unique to make him somewhat viable in arena.

EscapeArtist51
1675 posts Member
edited August 2016
All they have to do to make Mace Windu somewhat viable in arena is give the man 70 percent counter chance, instead of his current unique ability which is pretty weak. That even opens it up more for Jedi counter teams, and it gives some people a reason to use Mace over his other badass counter part, Qui gon Jin, aka Liam Neeson, aka the only man who can take down 40 people with a single pistol and only 10 bullets. You might as well do this, no one uses mace, his unique ability sucks, he moves at the speed of turtle, his dispel is rather weak for a special, and he suffers from the Jedi "problem".

If they do this, they should also tone down the secondary effect on his basic attack just a little bit. But he'd be totally useable in arena then.
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• I'd like to see him with +100% damage vs sith. But yeah he needs something. There are too many mediocre Jedi to justify all these insane bonuses that multiple toons get against Jedi. Payback would be nice.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    He could be interesting as is since you don't need potency mods.

-Thinking accuracy arrow over speed
    -As much secondary speed as possible
    -Defense primary stat?
    -health/protection would be fine
  • Homie needs help fo'sho. He should be one of he scariest Jedi around. He was a Jedi champion, Jedi master, led armies of Jedi and clones... His basic should be reworked to random chance to attack again. Forget this more damage/self heal garbage. His second skill smite should have a Vader-like element to it such that it adds bonus damage for every positive attribute dispelled. (Kill OB first! Jk jk). His leader skill should be for both Jedi and clones - and be hp and tenacity up. His unique should give him extra offense for every Jedi or clone on the team. Hope that doesn't make him OP. I don't think it does...
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Asic wrote: »
    He could be interesting as is since you don't need potency mods.

-Thinking accuracy arrow over speed
    -As much secondary speed as possible
    -Defense primary stat?
    -health/protection would be fine
    Yeah but qui gon is just better at everything. A lot faster, better dispel, with a shorter cool down. 3 attacks instead of mace's two. Qui gon can get to g11 and he gets around the same amount of hp and protection. Qui gon can give the whole team offense up. His damage is also a lot better.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Gear and level him. He's already viable in arena. Especially with an Anakin lead
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Gear and level him. He's already viable in arena. Especially with an Anakin lead
    Lol. You're hilarious.. Is mace in your team? No one in my top 50 uses mace. He's about as useful as a red light on grand theft auto 5
  • Homie is wack

Homie needs help fo' sho
  • I'll agree Mace does need something done the buff they gave him still doesn't make him a good choice for Arena.