Mod set bonus question.

Defense and offense sets:. What do they really do? Can't really tell.

Replies

• Options
    Oooohwee. Offense adds to physical and special damage. Defense adds to armor.
  • Options

That's what I thought, but in terms of the numbers, how do they translate. It doesn't appear that have 1.1 times the damage with the Bo us,but maybe I need to recheck the math.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

"Oooohwee", sorry hard too, Defense adds to armor (reduces damage taken by physical abilities) and resistance (reduces damage taken by special abilities)
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

That's what I thought, but in terms of the numbers, how do they translate. It doesn't appear that have 1.1 times the damage with the Bo us,but maybe I need to recheck the math.

Damage actually done, number that flashes up, can be in a range and is then reduced by armor or resistance depending on the type of attack. It may be very hard to notice a 10% increase with the damage variance of +/- 5%. You can see base damage numbers at swgoh.gg site.