Pay to Play Players - How much have you spent so far?

Prev1
Hey all,

How much have you guys spent so far on the game?

No flaming by F2P players. :)

Replies

• Ive spent 80 dollars total
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • 250€, something like that. Yeah i wanted to be F2P at first, but well, i'm an impatient little kid (i'm aint a kid, just irony).
  • Azalel wrote: »
    250€, something like that. Yeah i wanted to be F2P at first, but well, i'm an impatient little kid (i'm aint a kid, just irony).

I'm planned on the same, but just to impatient sometimes. I'm right around 200 as well
  • How much do you need to invest in average to get a chromium character 6-7*
  • Drich2323 wrote: »
    How much do you need to invest in average to get a chromium character 6-7*

With the 200 I've spent I'm still 50 shards away from a 6* Leia.

It's not exactly an answer, but gives you an idea
  • i've spent about 200 as well now i imagine. regret it a bit but i spend that at the bar some nights.

i've gotten a lot of characters out of it but really only use this from it: 4* Old Ben, 4* FOTP, 4* Secura and i can't keep using her unless nodes open up.

i can get to about the last or second to last battle in the new GW for all my time and money invested since early Dec. i think to get the REAL benefit of P2P you need to be dropping thousands.
  • I spent $10 on 2 crystal subs, bought a few 4 pack chromes and pulled a 4* old Ben, he is awesome paired with Poe.

Now I have no need to spend cash as I am running rank 1-3 daily, I'm about 1 month into the game.

You may not need to go pay to win, keep an eye on the top ranks, if you see lots of QGJ leaders, then maybe spend a bit
  • $5 so far. Not sure if I'll spend more or not - depends how the game progresses from here I guess
  • You may not need to go pay to win, keep an eye on the top ranks, if you see lots of QGJ leaders, then maybe spend a bit

What's the deal with QGJ? I do see a lot using him as a leader. He that good?
  • Tony167 wrote: »
    Drich2323 wrote: »
    How much do you need to invest in average to get a chromium character 6-7*

With the 200 I've spent I'm still 50 shards away from a 6* Leia.

It's not exactly an answer, but gives you an idea

You've been lucky, i got crap stuffs, Stormtrooper, Ewoks etc...

Got a 2* Leia (unusable), 3*QGJ, 4* Kit, all other was random shards.

Honestly if you want to go P2W way, you really need to spend $ to get all that pay only character stared, or it will be useless.

Unless you really have some money to spend (+300$), it's useless to buy chromium pack imho, cuz they are random, you'd better buy a droid pack and use a bit of $ to speed up energy bars.
  • His speed boost means your characters will get more turns than other characters. He also has an assist ability, which is pretty sweet. He's only obtainable from chrome packs but only useful at 5* or more as he tends to be squishy
    You may not need to go pay to win, keep an eye on the top ranks, if you see lots of QGJ leaders, then maybe spend a bit

Love QGJ .. His assist call attack does high damage.. His 2nd special does also high damage and debuff and he's fast (137)
  • LordYUGOLOTH
    228 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Azrex_Dren wrote: »

i can get to about the last or second to last battle in the new GW for all my time and money invested since early Dec. i think to get the REAL benefit of P2P you need to be dropping thousands.

Boom.. Do or do not.. There is no try
  • I guess I should try to get the 20 more shards to get QGJ to five stars then. He's just been sitting around
    I guess I should try to get the 20 more shards to get QGJ to five stars then. He's just been sitting around

If u can afford, go for it.. I'm almost 65, and he's in my PvP squad
  • I've spent $20. Got some energy out of my crystals and an 8 pack I regret. If I could go back in time, I would have bought Dooku and used the rest on energy for that $20.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • I'm a p2w player.. To be honest, most top heroes are farmable .. Easily farmable
    It's either u go all in or don't
    It's better to buy hero bundles than taking a chance with $20.. Odds are low ur gonna get a new hero, even less one that you truly want

Hopefully they will figure out a way to balance that.. Let's wait and see for new update

If u can't afford QGJ, there are many different heroes that does similar attacks, assists,,etc
  • Ive spent over 600$USD. and the best ive gotten is Darth Maul 6* hes maxed right now at level 60. High dmg and i like his kill resets 100% turn meter gain. I run him with Hon and use taunt to avoid Maul dying to early in arena. I regret blowing that much money and not getting much in return. All i got out of it was shardes for alot crappy characters. Not even a single Barris shard from crates. Which is why i spent that much, hoping to get her.
  • $20-30 on 220 crystal packs here and there.
  • Darth_Maul wrote: »
    Ive spent over 600$USD. and the best ive gotten is Darth Maul 6* hes maxed right now at level 60. High dmg and i like his kill resets 100% turn meter gain. I run him with Hon and use taunt to avoid Maul dying to early in arena. I regret blowing that much money and not getting much in return. All i got out of it was shardes for alot crappy characters. Not even a single Barris shard from crates. Which is why i spent that much, hoping to get her.

Holy ****...
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    I've spent between $300 to $500. I got the $40 and $50 Jedi packs and crystals for Chromium packs, energy and such. I like p2p but I'm definitely not p2w as I've only got daily rank of 40 to 70--but I enjoy it. I don't think most of us p2p pay nearly as much as the f2p community thinks we do and it's not really fair that we get villainized for playing in a way we enjoy.
  • If you've got that kinda cash to blow on buying shards/packs etc then good luck to yas. I bought the starter pack and got an IG-86. At least i think thats where i got him from.

Now I just need to get far enough to start collecting Barris shards.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    4.99 american. Planning on spending more after a couple months to wait for Yoda or some of the others to come out. Is it just me or is opening a chromium card cool enough to spend a lil dough?
  • 600.00??? Guess I don't feel bad now when developers get their products pirated. I use to support developers and always pay for software, games etc. 50-60.00 inmo is more than enough to charge for a game and I don't mind that. But this is just unethical to release in unfinished product and the only way to get the whole product is by spending thousands. These guys aren't starving, and I'm not buying the " they gotta make money" bit. Game developers made bank way before this pay to win model.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    RoninRenee wrote: »
    600.00??? Guess I don't feel bad now when developers get their products pirated. I use to support developers and always pay for software, games etc. 50-60.00 inmo is more than enough to charge for a game and I don't mind that. But this is just unethical to release in unfinished product and the only way to get the whole product is by spending thousands. These guys aren't starving, and I'm not buying the " they gotta make money" bit. Game developers made bank way before this pay to win model.

Lmao...yeah...the part about releasing an unfinished project is right on the money! Only recently have companies been allowed to release a game and regularly update it.
    Lol desktop games have had the option for a long time but they offer waaaaaayy more content and its usually pay once...then maybe a couple more times for expansions...not crystals hahahahahah.
    I still like this game and all...but you sir/ma'am are correct!
  • $5 Dooku
    $50 Barriss Offee and the others (I forget who all came with her... 4 characters total..?)
    $20 crystal pack
    $75 total so far...

Yes, he really is.
  • $600 isn't much when you see how this was ranked in first month of hard launch in the android and iOS stores..

I spent more than that personally.. And I'm sure there are hundreds of players who spent way more than that as well..

So far, EA hasn't provided a decent ROI by far.. Hope they fix that in next update

Also, they should at the amount of shards you get per hero.. Don't need 50, 150, 250 or 900 extra shards of same hero.. That's bad business, but that's another story.. Hoping shard exchange system will be fair and decent
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    RoninRenee wrote: »
    Game developers made bank way before this pay to win model.
    Y es, but they used s model where every player had to pay to play the game. This model gives a free game to many people, and "tax" others to psy for them. Both players get what they want: f2p players get a free game, paying players get an advantage in competición, or less time grinding, or a collection of e-goods and vanity píxels. It's a good model

• About $45 (including an x-mas gift card).