When's is the best time to Arena to break into top 100s?

2Next

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Hey, we all get prizes no matter the rank. So everyone's a winner! :)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • TommySitt wrote: »
    UK only server would be nice for me then to stop the imbalance of time zone difference which will sadly never happen.

If you had a UK only server there would just be that many more players trying to snipe you at 1750 hrs. You would have to enter a battle at exactly 1750, then time it to get out and right back in at 1755, and then ride it out until 17:59:45 to protect yourself. I read on another thread that a player started a battle between 1755 and 1800, won, but his rewards were based on his rank going into the battle, so presumably the one that he sniped got paid according to the pre-1800 rank as well. Assuming that's true, I reasoned that you could protect yourself from getting bumped by starting the match at 1755, and stalling for pretty much the entire five minutes.

I could get on every day at that exact time but probably wont matter because CG wont create servers based on one time zone difference instead they just chuck everyone in the same heap pffff ... lol.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Shanks wrote: »
    TommySitt wrote: »
    People all over the world play this game. In theory, there can be up to 24 winners at each spot. People in the next time zone after yours were making moves to get their highest rank for the day.

48 winners not 24.

Last time I checked there are only 24 hours in a day.

There are time zones that aren't "on the hour" to gmt, there's 40 major world timezones and up to 400 unofficial world timezones (lol)

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Yes put me on a battle rank list for danes started dec. 2nd, think that would give #1 spot for me every day
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Rutank wrote: »
    Flackboy wrote: »
    @SirLoinsteak , I personally dont like JC that much, maybe you should look for a tank instead and that could give you more durability.

Also i think your still too "weak" for top 100, maybe a couple more levels and you could make it.
    Try not to waste too much crystals to refresh your 5 attacks, with the 5 already have should be enough.

Im lvl 58 and I`m between 110-70 (I use Sidious, Talia, Luminara, Phasma and Chewy) but i am not wasting my crystals on battles until I max my team and could get into top 10 or 5 (they just increased to level 70 as max, so i guess it would take me a while) so I prefer to save them for later.

Hope this helped you! ;)

JC has g8 and more HP than Lum. really low CD and great dps overall. I like her more than lum except for when you level up lum's heal to do 2 proc's which are mini-heals for nothing. Then it's 5 turns of no healing though.

Those mini heals for "nothing" are very effective in practice.