Random targeting?

I find nearly every battle that I cant target who I want to. Sometimes I can target everyone except the one person I want to attack. This isn't like the Stormtroopers or Chewies taunt where you have to attack just them. It's a very odd and frustrating thing. Anyone else?

Replies

• I do have the same issue sometimes, but only on my old iPad
  • Cenarl
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have this problem on my iphone 5 at first I blamed it on my phones small screen but I used my old ladies 6s+ AND on my 10" android tablet. All had the same issue. It was so bad I figured it had to be some kind of game mechanic that I wasn't aware of
  • Me too, I was wondering if this was a mechanic, too. It seems like it happens on the character standing in the back left most frequently. So much is a mystery about the mechanics in this game I wasn't sure if it was a bug or intended.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I have the same issue and according to character stats I don't believe it is a mechanic
  • This appears to be a bug that has been reported and the devs are apparently looking into already.
  • It's a bug, and pretty common - you can find posts about it in the bug forums. (Was quite a relief to me because I thought my iPhone screen was dying or something.)
This discussion has been closed.