Empire
First Order
Jedi
Nightsider
Rebel
Resistance
Scoundrel
Sith

What's the strongest? Which is the weakest?

To answer my own question, I think EMPIRE is the weakest. Vader is the strongest in that category, and from what I hear, not everyone's first choice to go to prom. No healer in that department either. (BTW, Vader is the only character with 2 classes - Sith and Empire).

As far as strongest, I think it's a toss up between JEDI and SITH (appropriately). Jedi is all about healing and Sith is all DPS. Classic defense (Jedi) vs. offense (Sith). I've always heard that defense wins championships, so I have to go with Jedi being the strongest. That, plus there are 14 Jedi compared to 5 Sith to take your picks from. Jedi have the advantage.

Your thoughts?.....

Replies

• Jedi easily the best. Multiple great leaders and many different choices for synergy purposes.
  • HammerHead
    154 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Droid- ok
    Empire- idk
    First Order- good
    Jedi- good
    Nightsider- bad
    Rebel- ok
    Resistance-ok
    Scoundrel-bad, except boba Fett
    Sith- good
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ltsjustlan l Roster ~ swgoh.gg/p/479461123
  • It depends what you are asking. Who has the strongest individuals? Who has the best synergy? Or who has the least amount of bad characters. I like FO the best if all the characters were same star and gear level because phasma leading with fotp assist? Thats a 32% chance to add 10k+ damage per attack
  • Willkimm98 wrote: »
    It depends what you are asking. Who has the strongest individuals? Who has the best synergy? Or who has the least amount of bad characters. I like FO the best if all the characters were same star and gear level because phasma leading with fotp assist? Thats a 32% chance to add 10k+ damage per attack

I like FO too. Perhaps poe goes in as the 5th member although not particularly themed!

Don't forget FOTP has 25 percent chance of being picked per attack after that 32 percent has triggered.
  • Isn't Ewok a class a well?
  • Frenzytom wrote: »
    Isn't Ewok a class a well?

Yes, and so is Geonosis. Oops. But they only have two members each. Can't field an all ewok or all Geo team. :*
  • Assuming maxed levels, stars, gears and all that, who wins this face-off?

SITH:
    Sid (L)
    Maul
    Vader
    Dooku
    Opress
    (wow!)

vs.

JEDI
    Lumi (L)
    Ima-Gun Di (possible Leader switch with Lumi) (your opinion?)
    Barriss
    Old Ben
    Qui Gon (or possibly Anakin)

If they fight 100 battles, who wins the most out of these teams?

• DarthBooey wrote: »
    Assuming maxed levels, stars, gears and all that, who wins this face-off?

SITH:
    Sid (L)
    Maul
    Vader
    Dooku
    Opress
    (wow!)

vs.

JEDI
    Lumi (L)
    Ima-Gun Di (possible Leader switch with Lumi) (your opinion?)
    Barriss
    Old Ben
    Qui Gon (or possibly Anakin)

If they fight 100 battles, who wins the most out of these teams?

The person attacking the AI. :D

• HammerHead
    154 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    And I matters how the player uses their healing and healing immunity attacks.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ltsjustlan l Roster ~ swgoh.gg/p/479461123
  • HammerHead wrote: »
    Droid- ok
    Empire- idk
    First Order- good
    Jedi- good
    Nightsider- bad
    Rebel- ok
    Resistance-ok
    Sith- good

I think lando makes the scoundrels at least ok by himself. If you have fett as leader then lando starts laying down those AOEs... Lay waste to a team real quick.
  • HammerHead wrote: »
    Droid- ok
    Empire- idk
    First Order- good
    Jedi- good
    Nightsider- bad
    Rebel- ok
    Resistance-ok
    Sith- good

I think lando makes the scoundrels at least ok by himself. If you have fett as leader then lando starts laying down those AOEs... Lay waste to a team real quick.

Yes, scoundrel faction would be lame without Lando. I have Lando and he carpet bombs, usually with the instant cool-down reset. Sid is lead, and he gets great crit increase from him.