Arena System needs alot of reworking.

Right now I find it very annoying/frustrating that I have to constantly spam refresh over and over to get the desired rank jump to challenge.

Sometimes my game crashes because it has some error code.

Overall, the arena system needs to improve somehow and the reward.

Fighting a guy and having rank swapping is rather annoying. Pay out times are different for various group of people so you're having to fight with a few people last minute and then having to time lock them out from sniping you last minute or you do the same to them.

The Arena experience is not very fun at all. I think a system where you 'earn points' to determine where you are in the ranking globally would make more sense. That is used as a fixed daily ladder. Similar to GW nodes. (but unlike GW where you use your entire collection).

So each day on the refresh, You take a snap shot of the Global Rankings and you try to fight various people on the ladder to earn as many points as you can to determine your day's ladder ranking. And your end of the day reward.

If you plan to keep this current system you have, at the least give us a 'refresh' that shows you ALL the possible jump players you can challenge at the same time. With some indication that they're locked out/shielded because they're in a match. And you can hit refresh as necessary. But not spam it over and over.

Currently it shows only 3 at a time, and you spam refresh to get you the desired jump challenge. But if you can challenge say up to 9 people. Show us ALL 9. Where we can swipe left/right to view them all. Similar to guild support when doing daily challenges. We only need to refresh to see if they're not shielded.