Shard: Rookwood, Kayn Shev, Allygate1, PeterT, HothWampa, Humchucker, Ovat Mylason etal...

Replies

• Ched I have gotten some amazing secondary stats on health mods, so keep farming them. If you look at my Rex, most of his speed is secondary from lucky drops.

The only thing I would ever spend creds or crystals on in the mod store is a High 30 speed arrow and only if it wont break ya.

They are so worth it.. it's even best to go back to the mod battles and farm the specific arrow slot so you get a 1 or 2 * direct speed stat of 17 till you get something better.

Same thing with the Potency cross slot for toons that need it.
  • Rookwood
    69 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Guys just wanted to add about the Hoth post -

I never want to poach anyone from a guild they are happy in, but if you need a new home look at the thread link I posted and PM Mander if it sounds like something that might help ya. Tell her you are on my Shard thread.. she has the link.

Also standing invite for Shard mates to add me on Line for general chat.. if we get a few of us in there I will make a group for us to share info and post links.

Also someone needs to come up with a SW based name for our Shard lol.

Yoda's Swamp..Vader Cave post your ideas and lets pick one.

I'll update the main Thread post topic if we find a cool one.
    Post edited by Rookwood on
  • This week has been rushed.. about every day I have been.. holy crap it's 20 min till cash in and I still need to kick PeterT out of #1

That Shoretrooper is a pain in the ****.. If I get a chance I'll vid cap your team battle Peter and save it for Line.
  • HothWampa
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Hi Rook,
    What about "Rogue Squadron's Mess" or "Executor's Mess" like in Officer's Mess
    @Ched, take a look at my mods, they are all health mods.
    I just finished my Jawa and now can farm critical damage mods but i still need to farm B2, Aayla and Wedge in Cantina.
    So many toons to farm and Ships coming next week, it's gonna take time to do it all !!!
    Post edited by HothWampa on
  • Rookwood
    69 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    After months of not a having guild buddy on our Shard ..

So happy Hoth joined up.

http://tinyurl.com/jnhvz2d
  • Rookwood
    69 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Kayn!?!?!?

Your new build rocks ^_^

btw we need to get Allygate1 on here
  • Do most of you guys use Discord or Line?
  • Ty rookwood! Yours is intense itself, ayala and fives is always making me pick between a rock and a hard place. I think the only thing different ive done is put a few new mods(sloooow grind), oh and anakin a while ago. But as the new meta heads in (im looking at you livan, peterT) I can feel it much harder to keep in the top 10. Hard to keep up :open_mouth:

I use discord a little btw!
  • Wow never thought you guys would be reaching out to others on our shard ... Hi
  • Hi Tidu,
    Glad to see you here
    Where are you from?
  • Usa im guessing alot of you arent we all seem to have different payouts
  • ChedlinkCheese
    10 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I'm a UK payout. Shout out if I'm sniping you at the same payout time as me I'll try and hit someone else.

Rook Hoth, Been farming some HP mods since your tips. Getting there but they've had to go on hold for B2.

Really want to use Boba but my god his gear req while trying to do TFP at the same time...
  • Hi all, I'm Purslane, gmt+1, happy new year shardies!
  • Hi guys, happy new year. I have a question about the arena payout mechanism. Do we have different payout in the same shard? If yes, I shouldn't hit anyone until my payout comes. :o
  • My payout is at 5pm im in +5est time zone
  • So just let me know when you have your payouts and we can all reap the top rewards :)
  • So much new blood in our shard! That scoundrel team hurts! Go Zam!
  • Im not new lol i used to be top 10 back in july but the guild i got with caused me to fall behind greatly until i moved to my new guild and now im coming back to my original glory ... although someone keeps sniping me obviously when it isnt there payout LOL i thought we could all be cool to eachother no way we all have same payouts
  • If you guys are using groupme or something like that we should all join up that way we can figure out everyones payouts and not snipe eachother
  • Ok just downloaded line to reach out to rookwoods previous post i also use groupme but if anyone else is on either of the two let me know.. or if you all already have a group chat somewhere let me know that too lol
  • I'm on line too " HothWampa" add me
    And my pay out is Pacific time
  • We have a group chat started on lineapp 4 of us already in there. Just add me or hoth our lineapp usernames are the same as on here
  • Kayn are you swapping guilds?

If you get a chance poke us on the "Line" app since we started a shard chat room.
  • Rookwood
    69 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Thread is a bit dusty since several of us are in LINE chat. Anyone finding us post here or read up on contacting us in LINE.

Post edited by Rookwood on
  • Anyway I can join this? I'm in your arena. Badmófo.
  • Nieron
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    hi Tazz here :) how to finde u on line? my line id is tazz83
  • Ill send you an invite tazz
  • Alright sent you a friend request and added you to our shard chat
  • Hey guys! Just found you. Line ID should be rakfrondar.
  • Humchucker we would love to see you in line chat there are about 10 of us now if youre interested