Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Prev13456753
Cosmicthing
129 posts Member
edited May 2017
This thread is for guilds who want to recruit newbees, train them and guide them. No strong Tier 7 guilds please! You've got too much force already
Post edited by J0K3R on

Replies

• Teague
    939 posts Member
    I've got a small guild that's been doing tier 3 & 4 raids. Perfect for newer players. No requirements, so perfect for casual players too. PM me, or post an ally code for an invite.
  • I am making this a Sticky in hopes that it will be seen and used.
    Great Idea! :)
  • We have all been there so get recruiting your padawans and maybe throw them on your back or something. Padawans unlearn what you have learned (which isn't really English) sounds more like the Dowger Lady Grantham from Downton Abbey if you ask me! But take note and be good!
  • Oh and if you really must, Dame Maggie is available for back rides on Blackpool pleasure beach, 5 shillings a ride but don't tell her
  • She's also in Harry Potter too. May the Schwartz be will you
  • Cosmicthing
    129 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Get your padawans here! Haven't got all day!
  • Teague wrote: »
    I've got a small guild that's been doing tier 3 & 4 raids. Perfect for newer players. No requirements, so perfect for casual players too. PM me, or post an ally code for an invite.

Go for it Teague!
  • Oh come on surely somebody wants a padawan learner!
  • We have Joseph Merrick in our guild
  • Actually we don't have the elephant man, he's playing cluedo but good enough! Shhhhh don't tell him, it was professor plum, in the library with the candlestick!
  • NotDroidsURLooking4
    157 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Post edited by NotDroidsURLooking4 on
  • If you are prepared to look after those who are beginning you can post on this thread. Remember, anyone can be a Skoda but not everyone fits Yoda
  • DUNE SEA CARTEL IS IN NEED OF BOUNTY HUNTERS!! we are casual players rotating between tier 4 and tier 5 raids looking for any players who need a guild home and want to grow all we ask is that you can contribute the daily guild coins. come join us and we will do all we can to help you grow. PM me or use my ally code 364 423 237
  • Right jokes aside, this post is about recruiting beginners so have fun and look after each other. I'm off to bed and I'll be back soon. So proud of all you nice people wanting those who have just started out. Night night and God bless. Let's use this post for what it was made for
  • Fringerators is looking for active daily/Raiders. Currently a t4 guild and closely approaching t5 with some more members ... Very good about donating gear to help one another grow. Currently 31 members and growing.
    U.S. based EST but we have people from all over
    Come join us in conquering everything this Galaxy throws
    Ally code 321975956
    Line. Darkjedi64
  • Critical Damage
    T7 Guild Critical Chance (a.k.a Unholy Clown) has started a new T5 Guild focused on player development. If you are a player with a T5 roster who is invested in the game and would like a drama free Guild that has it together please contact me or a recruiting officer through line.
    DH leader line id davidwbjr
    EA Offcer line id escapeartist51
    Irwin Officer line id Irwinthegreat
    Critical Damage Guild Rules
    1) Have fun above all else, enjoy playing this game and in return you will continue to play for a longer period.
    2) Respect your other guild mates. While debating is great for both guild and player, arguing is not and will never be tolerated.
    3) We use the Line app to communicate you must install it when joining the guild if not already installed.
    4) Guild coins, all players must complete 600 energy daily to pay for raids.
  • Don't forget if you aww looking for a starting guild to PM me, I forgot to mention that.
  • Rancor Krusherz is a brand new guild, looking for players who are level 50 and up for T5 raids.

We are a casual guild. Turn up, crush some rancors, and have a good time.

We use guild chat: no special app required. We are international, with members in the US and UK.

We're friendly guys who donate gear and help one another out - we are currently discussing mods and working out the best ways to use them.

Add me as an ally and I will invite you to our guild.

Fra'es Dare: Ally code 218-655-845
  • Mega Maid looking for padawans for Tier 3 and 4 raids. Ally code is 311-364-251 for those whose Schwartz is as big as mine.
  • The JetA Knights are looking for players who want to help each other grow. Must be active at least 3 times a week. Raids swap from tier 2 to 5 and we actively exchange needed gear.
  • DARTH_SALLY82
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    JetA kights ally code is154-231-235.
  • Stuff of Legend's is a casual T5 – T6 guild looking for about 5 new members.

Since we're running T5 - T6 raids, we prefer levels 70+, but we welcome levels 50+ to grow with us as well, all you need is one 5* to join us in the T5 raids.

We’re at 46/50 members with a mix of 2/3 level 80 and the rest mid-levels working their way up.
    We only have 2 requirements, be active and use the in-game chat. We love joking around on the in-game chat and helping our members progress.

PM me here. Or add me in-game.
    My Ally Code: 389-512-284 Lazerous
  • GREGOR506
    115 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Tier 3-4! JÖIN US is recruiting active members. We raid on scheduled days so nobody misses out. (Mon and Thurs. at 4:00PM MDT)Very friendly, helpful guild. Contact me on LINE app at gregor587, through this forum or add me as an ally and I will invite you 828-364-946 Line is a very helpful app that we use, but not a requirement to join. Keep it weird and have fun!!
    Post edited by GREGOR506 on
  • 327O to 1 recruiting for 1 spot!
    T7 guild, 49/50, min 3 raids per week

StartomstoStartomsto
    August 26 in Player Guilds
    - T7 raids 3 times a week minimum, guaranteed T7 rewards
    - T7 Raid time is 6pm London time (accommodating both Europe and America time zones), only 1 attack per member in the first 12 hours, then all in (all in usually lasts 2 minutes...)
    - Next raids planned for Saturday and Sunday... 2 raids this weekend!
    - Requirements are 600 per day and use Line for raid announcements and strategy / rules
    - We are a good team who have fun together and help each other improve and get stronger
    - We are actively preparing the new raid with anti droid teams

Looking forward to having you on board!

Add us as an Ally / contact us on Line and we will invite you to guild (make sure you have left your guild)
    Vega: 998-343-338 - Line ID: Vega
    Startomsto: 141-669-831 - Line ID: Startomsto
  • Do you feel tired of doing low tier raids over and over again? Sick of getting those useless gears you don't need anymore? Craving for some Han Solo shards and bunch of exclusive raid gears?
    All you need is at least ONE 7star character! And spend 600 energy daily so we do as many raids as possible! More raidsl means more gears and Han Solo shards!
    Join the Galactic Order today!
    Line app is required.
    My Line ID- eliavs
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/62109/ftb-academy-49-50-fast-track-new-players-tiii-open

FTB is the oldest and largest guild of experienced players, since soft launch and beyond.

We have Academy divisions exclusively for training and assisting new players to boost your game progress.

Whether it's an alt account, or your first game, this division is where you can learn about the game to prepare for heroic raids which require 7☆ Heroes.

If you are enjoying the game and looking to spend, we can also provide thousands of dollars worth of experience about how and when to do it to give you the greatest advantage.

Assistance will be provided in any way we can, linking you with over 300 level 80 members in heroic divisions to give advice, and loan high level Heroes to help clear missions.

Members joining this division will be made officer while training your first 7☆ Hero, in order to try and recruit/contact other players from your arena so that you can work together for arena ranking.

Once successfully trained the first 7☆ Hero members will be offered promotion to one of our 6 Heroic divisions, where heroic loot is gained to further boost your game.

The most adept and helpful members will be chosen to lead new heroic divisions and continue training and assisting new players as FTB continues to grow.

This division is for anyone who has not yet promoted any 7☆ Heroes, and therefore unable to gain Heroic raid loot.

For those with 7☆ Heroes already, check out the below topic to join a Heroic FTB division:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/61161/ftb-alliance-guild-mergers-we-want-you

Feel free to PM or contact me directly using my Line chat ID: l_Keaven_l
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Can I kindly remind that this post is for guilds who are basic! Not looking for 7 star characters, a padawan would never cope with a tier 6 raid let alone a tier 7! There are plenty of jedis out there who can feel the force, this is for those who can just about pick up a lightsabre let alone wield one. GREGOR506 has the right idea
  • Hi guys, we are 'A littleTooChewie' a new guild (3 of us to be exact). We are daily players with a level 80, 73 and me at 37 so far. Please come and join us and climb those ranks. Perfect for new players also ! :) My ally code is: 822-836-643 SlackD3mQN. See you in game :smiley:
  • MY GUILD IS LOOKING FOR EVERY DAY PEOPLE
    t5 now
    3 spots left
    871 379 528
  • Dazhub
    135 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Post deleted
    Post edited by Dazhub on
This discussion has been closed.