Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Cosmicthing
    129 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Dazhub wrote: »
    The guild I am in are looking for any level player for casual raiding when we have enough members. We have a mixture of players between level 50 and 80 and help each other out with exchanging gear. This is a relaxed guild and it's all about having fun and being helpful. As we build we can try harder level raids but will always include lower raids for our newbies. Come and join us.
    PM me if this sounds like your perfect guild.

Sounds a nice guild Daz
  • Looking for power, just finished T2!
    Im running this guild and a lv 80 player in another!
    You will have access to my lv 80 toon if you join!
    28 7* in top guild rank 68 2400 raid points.
    so good info, and ally's!
    657-138-255 34y USA
  • FoxHound V is recruiting!

We are currently a T5-T6 guild but we do play some lower level raids as well. We have a few heavy hitters and a few newbies but are looking to grow the guild. We're really wanting some long term members that will contribute on a regular basis. You can PM me here or send me an ally invite and I'll get you in. Looking forward to some new players!

Orionparker
    Ally Code 577-422-158
  • Come join 'Peace is ä Lie' ..a new start up guild where our aim is to power through some T3 raids for the rewards so we can all raise together! I'm an active daily dedicated leader with about 6 people waiting in the winds to join us. I wanted to make sure I could establish the guild to a degree before I pulled them from their current guild! Need to atleast be able to at least participate in Tier 3 so you'll need at least a few 3 stars atleast. I hope y'all come and join in! I look forward to helping y'all progress!! 113-666-399 send me an ally request or look us up! Anxious to meet any newcomers!
  • RylothRaidersGuild
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Newly started basic guild Ryloth Raiders is looking for members lvl 30+we want to make a friendly democratic guild in which members contribute and get the benefits of their contributions. You can ally request me "darshan moohl" at 421-123-417 or the officer "harleyluv" at 285-147-757
  • Clairvoyance is a fresh guild with leadership consisting of former hardcore mmo players both pc and mobile. We're looking for highly motivated people both leveling and end game players to quickly fill roster and start raids.We have line chat. Mature guild with friendly and helpful people. Come play amongst experienced players and help us grow and enjoy the game to the fullest! Add me 673-951-423 or send me your code in a private message!
  • Maximusu wrote: »
    Clairvoyance is a fresh guild with leadership consisting of former hardcore mmo players both pc and mobile. We're looking for highly motivated people both leveling and end game players to quickly fill roster and start raids.We have line chat. Mature guild with friendly and helpful people. Come play amongst experienced players and help us grow and enjoy the game to the fullest! Add me 673-951-423 or send me your code in a private message!

Hey please remember this post is for guilds who want to make our padawans grow! It's not all about raids, basic players can't even raid tier 1 if you don't help them. There is another post for what you looking for and good luck to you but this post is for guilds who aren't interested in farming guild currency first. It's about helping those who can eventually raid. We can all fill a roster but can they all play your raid?
  • Tier 3-4 Guild recruiting members!

JÖIN US is recruiting active members. We raid on scheduled days so nobody misses out. (Mon and Thurs. at 4:00PM MDT)Very friendly, helpful guild. Contact me on LINE app at gregor587, through this forum or add me as an ally and I will invite you 829-364-946 Line is a very helpful app that we use, but not a requirement to join. Keep it weird and have fun!!
  • Holowan Labs is looking for good, active members to add to the guild. We currently alternate between Tier 3 and Tier 5 raids, so you would be able to get a raid rewards right away, just with the 3 star Chewie you automatically get. But that is the least of the benefits you would get by joining with us. We have no level/character requirements, and although we are laid back, we want to continue to grow as a guild and ultimately get to the point where we are doing heroic raids.

We pride ourselves on trying to help out each other as much as possible. Have a question? We have several level 70+ members that are more than willing to assist. Looking for tips on how to maximize your crystals/how to assemble your squad/where you should focus your time/etc? Just ask us, and as before, we can help you out. We will never be condescending or belittle anyone for asking a question. Everyone starts at the same place, and I speak for all of the level 70+ players in our guild when I say that we wish we would have had someone to give us these tips when we were lower than level 50.

So if you want to join a terrific group of helpful, laid back players who do what is needed to make the overall guild better, send me a message on here so I can get your ally code and get you a guild invite.
  • Newly started basic guild Ryloth Raiders is looking for members lvl 30+we want to make a friendly democratic guild in which members contribute and get the benefits of their contributions. You can ally request me "darshan moohl" at 421-123-417 or the officer "harleyluv" at 285-147-757

Ryloth again has the perfect thing for this post.
  • Fringerators is looking for active daily/Raiders. Currently a t4 guild and closely approaching t5 with some more members ... Very good about donating gear to help one another grow. Currently 26 members and growing.
    U.S. based EST but we have people from all over
    Come join us in conquering everything this Galaxy throws
    Ally code 321975956
    Line. Darkjedi64
  • Grand Champion StarKillers
    Pacific Time Zone

We are looking for additional members. We have 10 active members now ranging from level 40-55. If you fall in that category and need a group, get in touch. Likely going to start doing Tier 2 raids this week.

No pressure. Just want to have fun and get some raids going. One per week is the goal.

Ally Code: 568-479-384
  • Centerpoint Station looking for members, daily players, 70+
  • Centerpoint Station looking for members, daily players, 70+

526-389-478
  • Short Stormtrupers is looking for members for a new guild. Got tired of being limited in raids. Guild recruited 30+ members to get to tier vii even quicker leaving me useless. So I left and started my own. Not doing anything right but looking for members.

Ally code 325664438
  • GREGOR506
    115 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Month Old Tier 3-4 guild looking for active members to join. We are 31/50 Become a founding member of this growing guild!!

JÖIN US is recruiting active members. We raid on scheduled days so nobody misses out. (Mon and Thurs. at 4:00PM MDT)Very friendly, helpful guild. Contact me on LINE app at gregor587, through this forum or add me as an ally and I will invite you 829-364-946 Line is a very helpful app that we use, but not a requirement to join. This guild is intended for entry-medium level players who want to learn together and have fun doing so. If you're level eighty with twenty seven star characters please try another guild. Keep it weird and have fun!!
    Post edited by GREGOR506 on
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Short Stormtrupers is looking for members for a new guild. Got tired of being limited in raids. Guild recruited 30+ members to get to tier vii even quicker leaving me useless. So I left and started my own. Not doing anything right but looking for members.

Ally code 325664438

You interested in joining a very laid back guild with zero requirements? We raiding tier 4, but might move up soon.
  • The Celtic Academy is recruiting!! This is a new guild open to all Padawans looking for a place to grow their skills.
    A very small number of places may be offered to higher level players so they can act as Allies and mentor the Padawans and help them gear up. Higher level players must remember though, this guild is a training ground for Padawans.
    My Ally Code is: 652-832-823
  • LaochRione wrote: »
    The Celtic Academy is recruiting!! This is a new guild open to all Padawans looking for a place to grow their skills.
    A very small number of places may be offered to higher level players so they can act as Allies and mentor the Padawans and help them gear up. Higher level players must remember though, this guild is a training ground for Padawans.
    My Ally Code is: 652-832-823

I like this post, just the post this discussion is all about :)
    Very well written LaochRione :)
  • Cosmicthing
    129 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Just to also remind any padawans out there, if you are looking for a mainly UK based guild we are here for you. We are about to open a raid for beginners only. A tier 2! Although we are UK based, everyone is welcome.
    We have a rule, i might be the leader but I'm just the creator of the guild. We are all equal in our guild, leader, officers, members alike. We are fair and we need you so we can help you to get stronger. No commitments on guild activities or earning 600 guild coins a day. We just ask if you can be happy, nice people and try your best to do your daily activities so you help yourself too. We also ask you to give us a chance and stay with us.
    PM me if you are interested and I'll ally you and request you to the our guild :) if you aren't happy when you join, you are free to leave but stick with us. We are amazing and our new padawans love being a part of our team :)
    Thanks
    Post edited by Cosmicthing on
  • Scions of Chaos
    Guild motto: "Let's all just have fun!"

Who we are:
    My name is Q-Zork and we are a small group of casual players looking for more members to fill out our ranks! We have cultivated a low-pressure environment and prioritize enjoyment of the game above all else. We have a wide variety of levels and experiences in our guild, and we want to help each other out!

Raids:
    We have been switching between tiers and most-recently have been doing T5 raids. The bottom line is that we want everyone to feel like they are capable of contributing to the guild when they play and not just kamikazee-bombing their characters into a rancor.

Who we are looking for:
    If you are interested in T7 raids and picking up #1 on the Arena leader-boards, then this guild probably isn't for you. However, if you are the kind of person that just wants a friendly environment and not to be pressured into monetizing or being too hardcore or even raiding every day, then we welcome you with open arms! Let's discuss strategies! Let's nerd-out about star wars! And most-importantly, LET'S HAVE FUN!

PM me if interested.

May the force be with you!
    Q-Zork, Guild Master
    228-575-385
    PM me if you are interested!
  • Small, active guild alternating tier 5 and 6, but looking to add a handful of active members to help speed the process. Ideal would be lvl 70-80 players who can kick in their 600 guild contribution daily. Or maybe you're newer and looking for a casual, supportive guild that is active in exchange and will help you grow. Make Mandal0re Great Again may be for you. Our small size helps to improve the raid rewards guild members earn.

We really try to maintain a casual environment where all members can feel like they're contributing. So we don't need a roster full of maxed players to solo raids, just players that are growing and can contribute and be part of the team. Most of our members are lvl 60+, although we've added a couple of newbies lately in the 30's and 40's who we're helping to develop.

Direct message me back here or add my ally code, 191-884-544 for an invite.

• Looking for a t5-6 raid guild. GMT time zone or close so raid time are way to do.

Lv80 for a good squad. Top 50 arena and power over 40k. Few gear 11 and a handful of fear 10 toons!

Don't message me about t7 guilds I'm not interested yet. Need more practice in lower raids.

Thank you! Reply back with details and I'll reply I also use line! :)
  • The Verdant Empire is a new guild but with active leadership! We welcome anyone that wants to play the game on a regular basis, no level requirements and no pressure to perform certain tasks, just an active playstyle. We have just started our first tier III raid, progressing to phase 4 quickly. What tier to spend guild bank coins is left up to a majority vote, we want to make sure everyone gets a chance to boost themselves in the game and eventually we'll reach the top together.

Our communication is in English, but timezone/location does not matter.

If you're interested shoot me a PM with your In-Game Nickname & Ally Code!
  • The Deadly Padawans is a guild looking for new recruits. We are completing Tier 3-4 raids but need more players to boost our efforts. We have some top level players in our guild (some top 100 in the arena). We are extremely friendly and always here to help. Only requirements are that you are active and are friendly.
  • Come join FoxHound V!

We are currently participating in a T5 raid but looking for some additional bodies. No experience required. Come join us and grow. No rules, regulations, etc. just easy going and enjoyable. Come check us out. Send me a PM or an ally request and I'll get you in.

Orionparker
    577-422-158
  • Italian Guild "La guerra dei Quoti"
    we are doingo T5-T6 raid
    LF active player any level (one six star for T6 raid).
    Only requirement is to make guild currency.
    10 slot free
    Ally code 554-427-815 add me and i'll add to guild
  • GREGOR506 wrote: »
    Tier 3-4 Guild recruiting members!

JÖIN US is recruiting active members. We raid on scheduled days so nobody misses out. (Mon and Thurs. at 4:00PM MDT)Very friendly, helpful guild. Contact me on LINE app at gregor587, through this forum or add me as an ally and I will invite you 829-364-946 Line is a very helpful app that we use, but not a requirement to join. Keep it weird and have fun!!

This is a good guild to work with as the tier 5 guild I'm in The Light Brigade Awakens has forged an alliance with Gregor and his crew. An added benefit of joining up would be if you wanted to join our line forums to get some more advice or feedback on strategies and squad synergies. We'd like to help you out as much as possible. Don't think too much about it and JOIN today.

Eeth Koth of The Light Brigade Awakens.
  • Looking for new players.. Accepting all active players, guild name Skyrim Nexus. Ally code: 173-119-297
This discussion has been closed.